Official Western Conference Finals Game 3: 5/23 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 5:30PM PST ABC

IT'S HARD TO BE A PLAYER THESE DAYS 4 REAL...

JUST SAY MELO HAD A BAD HALF OR NEEDS TO HAVE BETTER SHOT SELECTION...

SAYING HES MENTALLY WEAK IS A REAL STRETCH...

HE DIDNT BREAK DOWN, IF ANY THING J.R. SMITH IS MENTALLY WEAK CUZ HE COULDNT KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT..

DID YOU WATCH THE POSTGAME INTERVIEW WITH MELO, HE HANDLED IT LIKE A TRUE PROFESSIONAL???

A DUMB REPORTER EVEN ASKED ''HOW DID L.A. SHUT YOU DOWN'', HE JUST LAUGHED IT OFF....

HE MAY HAVE HAD A BAD 2ND HALF BUT HES REALLY GROWN IN THE PAST 2 SEASONS...

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Shuges, S&T has always been like this, maybe even worse. Were you around in '03-'06 or so? Everything was about Kobe, Kobe vs. Jordan, Kobe vs. Iverson, etc. Whenever anyone made a game-winning shot, there was a mandatory "this player > jordan" thread.

Oh believe me... I was around.
laugh.gif

I used to be part of the "%%$% Kobe" contingent. (And still am actually).

But once I started getting to know some of the regulars, I eased back on the blatant hate.
laugh.gif

Honestly, once the player a > player b threads were banned, this place became MUCH better. And it helped that a mod like ska wasn't a huge Kobe fan aswell b/c he was fair and objective to people who didn't openly embrace Kobe... Yet he still supported the Lakers and gave the LA fans an opportunity tospeak too so you knew he wouldn't let the Kobe haters get too out of line.

All I'm trying to say though, is that S&T was getting to a point where people actually brought good points to a debate. Now there's just a bunch ofbickering and a > b and "%%$% you", no "%%$% YOU" type bs going on.

And again, I'm not really mad at that. I'm just mad that there's more of it than actual analysis and debate these days. That's all.

note to kmart and jr smith...keep talking just keep talking

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

The Lakers won't win in Denver.
good call nostradamus...anyways good hard fought game...the refs inconsistency is killing me...bad calls for bothsides...ARIZA!...KOBE!...PAU!...its about time pau realized he didnt have a vagina

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--JR Smith's yappin to Vujusuck at the end of the 3rd was what killed the Nugget's momentum goin the the 4th.
--Instead of haveing a chance to blow the game open, they started the 4th with a Kobe free throw.
--It's only one point, but from then on it was pretty much a mental collapse by Denver.

--Off topic, what KB and LBJ are doing in their respective conference finals so far has been nothing short of amazing. Simply amazing. Good stuff.

agree!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom