Official Western Conference Finals Game 3: 5/23 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 5:30PM PST ABC

Los Angeles

formerly bright nikes
00-Lakerslogos.gif

moz-screenshot-28.jpg
246.jpg
110.jpg
2426.jpg
996.jpg
2748.jpg

FISHER - BRYANT - ARIZA - GASOL - BYNUM
@

00-Nuggetslogos09.gif

63.jpg
2008.jpg
1975.jpg
515.jpg
1713.jpg

BILLUPS - JONES - ANTHONY - MARTIN - NENE

Alright guys, series tied and it ain't gonna get easier up in Denver.

I expect Denver's bench to feed off their crowds energy, Lakers have to match that and execute on each possession.

Let's go Lakeshow!
pimp.gif

I have a bad feeling about this game
frown.gif

They have the momentum going to their homecourt

my prediction ... kobe is late to the game for activities in a hotel room with an underage white female ... JR smith will go for 40 and the lakers will lose by26 ...

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

We WILLHAVE to win this game.

We don't win tomorrow, we won't get game four. I'm confident we will get game 3.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

my prediction ... kobe is late to the game for activities in a hotel room with an underage white female ... JR smith will go for 40 and the lakers will lose by 26 ...

womp_logo_c3.jpg

womp_logo_c3.jpg

Prediction: Denver wins in a close game but not as close as the other 2. It goes down to the wire but lakers start jacking 3's with 4 minutes to go andcommit stupid fouls to hand the game to Denver.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

melo or kobe go for 60 and get this lebron %%*$ off ESPN
" Welcome to sportscenter great game 3 duel between Melo and Kobe in Denver --BUT FIRST- we will talk aboutlast night's Amazing Lebron shot...we have full team coverage starting with___ in Orlando"

Bright, nice work.
pimp.gif

I don't know if I can handle another game like the last 4 I have watched. I'm friggin exhausted from this, we need an off day or somethin.
laugh.gif

Let's hope they follow the pattern of winning right after losing a game. At least for this game.
frown.gif

the first quarter will determine the game. if they let denver go up 9-0 or 16-2 like houston did in games 4 and 6 it will get ugly and embarassing quick.

if this game is close after the first quarter, i like the lakers chances of hanging in there and getting this game.

they need to be on this from the opening tip though, quiet the denver crowd early and take control early and often.

Originally Posted by Fearless

man i dont know what to expect about this game. let's go lakers.

thats how im feeling as well.their either going to amaze me or disgust me tonight, its going to be no inbetween.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

thats how im feeling as well.their either going to amaze me or disgust me tonight, its going to be no inbetween.

eek.gif
Another Mets/Lakers fan?

49ers?

Meh, 2 for 3 aint bad. Giants all day though.
laugh.gif
I hope ya'll signMichael Vick that would be pure FAIL.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

eek.gif
Another Mets/Lakers fan?

49ers?

Meh, 2 for 3 aint bad. Giants all day though.
laugh.gif
I hope ya'll sign Michael Vick that would be pure FAIL.

hell na i don't want vick anywhere near that 49ers unless he's on the other team. i'm going to watch my tape of that 49ers giants wild card gamefrom 2003, to enjoy my last good moment as a 49er fan later on this weekend
laugh.gif

but yeah i grew up on the mets went to games at shea as a kid, a bunch of my baby pics have me wearing mets stuff so i've stuck with them since childhood.

Back
Top Bottom