Official Western Conference Finals Game 4: 5/25 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 6:00PM PST ESPN

^ Really? Nuggets?
--Im pretty neutral about the east. I could care less who comes out of the East as long as the Lakers make it.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

I'm sorry, I'm pulling for the Nuggets, but the Lakers are going to win this series. And JR Smith = this year's DeShawn Stevenson.

- eh...kinda. but DeShawn didnt have the talent to back it up. thats what makes J.R.'s behavior so sad. if dude could just take it down a few notches whoknows how much better he could become
smh.gif

Birdman's Twitter is hilarious

Me and K-Mart have a bet for the Lakers series. First one to make Lamar Odom cry gets a flatscreen. I'm on the Best Buy site RIGHT NOW!

@Real_Ron_Artest Just remember, the games are decided on the floor and not in the stands, Ron Ron

@THE_REAL_SHAQ Good for you that you don't have to face me in the playoffs big man!

Big win last night, thanks for the love Denver. Time for bfast, I'm hungrier than Coach after a jog. Oops I hope he doesn't read these.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Cosign. A game 7 looms on the horizon.
--I expect a game 7 out east as well.

i don't remember the last time both conference finals went 7 in the nba, i'm going back as far to 1985 im sure both conference finals have gone 7 inthe same season but i can't remember when.

I give the Nuggets all the credit in the world. More hustle,Lakeshow's two seven footers can't rebound? No interior defense what's going on Mr.Jackson? The ''S'' will be on the chest of # 24 for the rest of the series.

Originally Posted by no vert

I give the Nuggets all the credit in the world. More hustle,Lakeshow's two seven footers can't rebound? No interior defense what's going on Mr. Jackson? The ''S'' will be on the chest of # 24 for the rest of the series.
Just highlighting the things that the Lakers don't have in this series
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Birdman's Twitter is hilarious

Me and K-Mart have a bet for the Lakers series. First one to make Lamar Odom cry gets a flatscreen. I'm on the Best Buy site RIGHT NOW!

@Real_Ron_Artest Just remember, the games are decided on the floor and not in the stands, Ron Ron

@THE_REAL_SHAQ Good for you that you don't have to face me in the playoffs big man!

Big win last night, thanks for the love Denver. Time for bfast, I'm hungrier than Coach after a jog. Oops I hope he doesn't read these.

eek.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif

Lamar?
nerd.gif

I agree to the most part that JR needs to tone it down a bit and not distract from the team performance. I see his side of it coming off a few below par gamesand the calf injury he was obviously feeling good after he got his shot back but its still no reason to go off like the series is over, in a way his behaviourgot Kobe taking some stupid shots in an effort to go 1 on 1 which took the lakers out of the game, be interesting to see how he plays in game 5.

laugh.gif
@ ALL the bums saying they wish he would get hurt

theres no reason in the world to wish that on a man you dont know

Back
Top Bottom