Official Western Conference Finals Game 4: 5/25 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 6:00PM PST ESPN

Los Angeles

formerly bright nikes
00-Lakerslogos.gif

moz-screenshot-28.jpg
246.jpg
110.jpg
2426.jpg
996.jpg
2748.jpg

FISHER - BRYANT - ARIZA - GASOL - BYNUM
@

00-Nuggetslogos09.gif

63.jpg
2008.jpg
1975.jpg
515.jpg
1713.jpg

BILLUPS - JONES - ANTHONY - MARTIN - NENE

Alright, game 4 is upon us and what a series this has been
smokin.gif

Once again, Lakers NEED to match the intensity that the nuggets get from their crowd.

Just keep the ball out of Derek Fisher's hands, leave Sasha on the bench and give Shannon Brown all their minutes.

Bynum, LO and Pau need to get BIG - Kobe be Kobe. Feed the bigs, the game is that simple.

Let's go Lakeshow
pimp.gif

b8b35fe74504a04043b5c0009ef6fcd878526b0.jpg

I expect this to happen again
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm just messin, all I wanna see is a close game coming down to the very last shot.
pimp.gif

OR....a Nuggets blowout
happy.gif

im hoping its a good game. i like the lakers and think 1-12 plus coaches are a better squad then the nuggets so i would like to see the best team win.

going home up 3-1 would be great, I hope the lakers begin playing with a sense of urgency and dont let this series get like the houston series because thenwe'll really be in trouble.

I don't expect a win but it is amazing what Kobe is doing with a torn ligament on his shooting hand and no ref help
pimp.gif

More Brown, less Fisher #1 priority.

Kobe needs help early so he doesn't have to expend so much energy before the 4th quarter.

Drew please try to stay on the floor more than 10 minutes.

Trev just keep doing great out there.

Either Lakers by 3 or Nuggets by 10.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

More Brown, less Fisher #1 priority.

YES. #1 priority.

I wish Phil would split Fishers minutes with Brown and Farmar and not even play dude at all to be honest. He pisses me off THAT much.

I see Melo having a big game and the Nuggets taking this one.
But if the Nuggets have the ball with 30 seconds left down 2 and are forced to throw it in from the sideline then they stand no chance of winning this game.

--I can see the Nuggets bouncing back in a close one.
--Nuggets 105 Lakers 98 Final

--Nonetheless...I hope I'm wrong.

I hope we come out strong. I'm concerned about Kobe when the 4th quarter rolls around again.
He expended so much energy in the last game, I wonder if he'll be able to
play 40 or so minutes without getting gassed.

\
Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

LOL lakers fans line up waitin for the game post

Yeah, you could make one for your team tomorr....oh wait.

If the Nuggets keep playing the same way they've been playing they won't win another game.

Back
Top Bottom