Official Western Conference Finals Game 5: 5/27 Denver Nuggets @ Los Angeles Lakers 6:00PM PST ESPN

Joined Jan 6, 2007
Whoever wins this game wins the series imo.

Lakers gotta play for 48 minutes tomorrow and play physical.

Games like this is what they worked hard all season long to have home court advantage for.

Hopefully Pau and Bynum establish themselves inside early and often and get Denvers bigs in trouble..

Hopefully Sasha plays limited minutes and when he does play only shoots 3's when he's open.

Los Angeles

formerly bright nikes
Joined Apr 11, 2004
i see you copy&pasted my title

go lakeshow.

play with some god damn heart for once in your life.

Joined Oct 9, 2004
Agree with everything you said. This game decides it. I think we'll pull it out though by double digits. Then finish it up on the road.

Let's go Lakeshow.

BTW Please show up Lamar.

Joined Jan 6, 2007
Originally Posted by bright nikes

i see you copy&pasted my title

go lakeshow.

play with some god damn heart for once in your life.

yes sir

i'm sure they'll come out with heart and effort tomorrow because its a game they need, but ive been getting tired of that inconsistency because itseventually going to come back and haunt them.

you gotta give denver credit though, they've played a helluva series so far, they've been playing with energy and intensity that the lakers have beenlacking at times. if the lakers come out swinging tomorrow they take this but if they have that relaxed attitude my tv remote might be broken by the time thenights over.

Joined Dec 29, 2005
wheres homie with the purple and gold font spelling out lets go lay kurz so we can all quot em

Joined Oct 3, 2003
Odom better show up
Hopefully Birdman and Kenyon's bet will get himto wake the *@!+ up.

Joined Jul 21, 2008
at Kmart in the locker room

Kmart: Ay Tay you made, you a dirty player now. Welcome

roc boy jada

Banned
Joined Dec 16, 2007
As long as the Nuggets play the same way they did in Game 4, by playing great throughout the game and avoiding stupid mistakes down the stretch, they shouldtake lead of the series.

Joined Oct 3, 2003
what is this bet u speak of?
Kmart and Birdman got an ongoing bet that if either of them makes Odom cry, one owes the other a flat screen tv. Birdman goes on to say he'scurrently on Best Buys' website. It was on Birdman's twitter page I believe.

Joined Apr 24, 2006
lakers role players will play better at home

Kobe and Co. will be pissed at the showboating by JR and will be extra motivated to win this game

Lakers by 12

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now