Official Western Conference Finals Game 5: 5/27 Denver Nuggets @ Los Angeles Lakers 6:00PM PST ESPN

good game by the lakers yesterday
pimp.gif

i was at the game yesterday so I'm glad they won

That Shannon Brown dunk was a momentum swinger for the Lakes. That was a HUGE play. Got the team re-energized and got the crowd back into the game

I hear you westcoast. Denver is indeed a tough, balance team. But, honestly, I think the Lakers are slighty more talented than the Denver,and this simply because I've got faith in Pau and Odom and I feel that if they did play to their potential none of the Denver bigs wouldn't be able tokeep up. I find, besides Chauncey & Anthony most of the Denver dudes are streaky. The number one thing that Denver has perfected is being the"bullies" of this year, a lot like the way the Pistons & Knicks were back in the days. Unfortunately, though, it's sad to say, the Lakers arenot capable of playing physical and that is the truth. Also, I think if the Lakers lose game 6, then it might be over for them because I think it'll onlygive the Nuggets the extra boost to close it out in the Staples.

Also, to the ones calling the Orlando sweep are mentally ******ed. IF and when Orlando moves, I fear that the Lakers might not even come out victorious simplybecause Orlando pose an even more difficult matchups than the Nuggets. The Lakers will have to play a 8 man or the whole team to beat them because Pau, O, andKobe and then a 4th, whoever it is won't match up. But then again, like my father use to say the ball is round and up to the last second it isanybody's game. Winning by 1 or 50, or 3 straight won't make a difference until you win the 4th.

Just wanted to add this year's playoffs have brought back the basketball love that I've been fiending for. I mean, Chicago, Boston, Magics, Denver,Houston & Lakers were all insane.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by CP1708

I haven't read thru the whole thread, but have seen it refernece a couple times on this page..........please tell me there aren't Laker fans saying we would sweep Orlando.

This can not be true.

Please tell me this is a mistake, someone hacked a Laker account or something.

tired.gif
now those guys arent real basketball fans if they think were sweeping orlando...first of all those guys arent real fans in the first place talking about orlando cause well we havent done anything yet all we did was win 3 games in a best of 7 series from what i know its win 4 games to close out a series and denver is a tough tough team...same goes for the magic...they havent done squat either theyre 3-1 right now...they gotta win one more...a lot of stuff can happen from here on out
smh.gif

i care less who the lakers play as long as the end result is a parade in june and new banner going to the rafters in staples center when the 09-10 seasonstarts.

however without reaching ahead too much, i think orlando creates bigger matchup problems for the lakers then cleveland would and as we've seen throughoutthis playoffs their a strong road team so i wouldn't be suprised to see them come in to staples and take a game if the two teams were to meet in thefinals.

enough finals foreshadowing though, the lakers still got one more game and so does orlando. i'm ready to do all the finals talk imaginable once denver isdone.

Originally Posted by soychulo

Good game Lakers. I do have a problem with the invisible man, Odom, having a good game and acting like he is such a stud laughing. That just isn't cool. Denver's bigs have eaten his lunch for four games and he has one good game, at home. How you going to get giddy dunking on someone when he already sent back two of your dunks in the SAME GAME! Billups made some bad plays at the beginning of the fourth that killed the flow for Denver.
Am I reading this !#%$ correctly?

According to you, it's wrong that he was having a good time and smiling after he just dunked on someone because of !#%$ that happened in previous games.Wow. So my man is supposed to be out there looking depressed after he makes a couple good plays in a playoff game...you want him to show up dressed in an allblack tux, too?

Y'all complain over the most moronic !#%$, I swear...

^ right? So its not ok to exult some emotion after a dunk. These guys are running off adrenalin out there too.
--Better than JR Smith's Tyranosaurus Rex walk.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by soychulo

Good game Lakers. I do have a problem with the invisible man, Odom, having a good game and acting like he is such a stud laughing. That just isn't cool. Denver's bigs have eaten his lunch for four games and he has one good game, at home. How you going to get giddy dunking on someone when he already sent back two of your dunks in the SAME GAME! Billups made some bad plays at the beginning of the fourth that killed the flow for Denver.
Am I reading this !#%$ correctly?

According to you, it's wrong that he was having a good time and smiling after he just dunked on someone because of !#%$ that happened in previous games. Wow. So my man is supposed to be out there looking depressed after he makes a couple good plays in a playoff game...you want him to show up dressed in an all black tux, too?

Y'all complain over the most moronic !#%$, I swear...
odom is capable of putting up those numbers on a daily basis. the lakers EXPECT him to that day in n day out. if anything, the first 4 games ofthis series were more surprising than the game he had last night. if kobe, gasol, n odom show up every game the lakers got this championship in the bag, nomatter who they play outta the east

blah!

to dude up there with his jesus hand or whatever, ok guy. i like how you conveniently left out the next line of my post in your quote, you know, the line thatsaid what the point of my comment was, which you did your best to take right out of context. smh...

Back
Top Bottom