Official Western Conference Finals Game 6: 5/27 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 6:00PM PST ESPN

laugh.gif
i see you used my game thread title
pimp.gif

(deja vu?
laugh.gif
)

damn though, its gonna be nuts in denver - lakers need to match that energy the nuggs will come with.

just keep it close, and lets take this in 6.

lets go lakeshow
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif
i see you used my game thread title
pimp.gif

(deja vu?
laugh.gif
)

damn though, its gonna be nuts in denver - lakers need to match that energy the nuggs will come with.

just keep it close, and lets take this in 6.

lets go lakeshow
pimp.gif

it worked last time so i hope it will work again.

i was feeling the keep it close approach in games 3 and 4, it worked in 3 they were somewhat close for a while in game 4 before denver pulled away.

for tomorrow night, i wanna see ice water in the lakers veins and i wanna see them on it from the opening tipoff, i wanna see them out hustling denver onevery play, killing them on the offensive rebounds and shutting that denver crowd up early.

it would be funny if denver had kate faber sing the national anthem and sit courtside tomorrow behind the lakers bench though
laugh.gif

kobe needs to come out hot EARLY and set the mood for the lakers, none of that lack of effort crap

KOBE has DENVER thinking....

He suprised everybody and got the whole team involved in game 5...

They might decide not to double him & let the role players beat them.....

Either way it should be a helluva game tomorrow...

HOPEFULLY WE CAN CLOSE EM OUT AND AVOID ANOTHER GAME 7.....LETS GO LAY-KURZ!!!!!!!!

Lakers need to win this quick, I'm probably going to get banned before this series is over or the finals is over for going off on some of the fans of theopossing teams who make dumb statements.

I need to get MetsLakers49ers ready just in case.

I hope Phil has adjustments ready for the Nuggets new strategy for the Lakers pick and roll.

Lakers ain't beating the Nuggets in Denver....IMO its going 7 games, but I think LA will win the series. Should be a good game, looking forward to it.

.. damn, haven't posted in a Laker thread for a cool minute, nice to see a few of the OG Team Lakers heads still holding it down.

I've missed every game in the playoffs due to work with the exception of two, game 3 and game 5.. both of which they won. Tomorrow is my day off
smile.gif

I'll give my objective opinion, though.. I see the Nuggets taking this one. Boy, would I love to be wrong.

Denver is going to pull out all the stops. Wouldn't be surprised if Kate Faber is the honorary cheerleader, and Coby Karl as a special assistant coach.Pretty sure Lakers will have the refs against them with all the pouting the Denver players have done. I fully expect Nene to get away with manslaughter, andBillups to be fouled on every screen and roll. Hopefully Kobe says %@*! it and just controls the tempo and wills this team to a win. I won't be able tohandle another Game 7 :-(

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Lets get it done tonight! I'll be ghost in this thread until Saturday...

C/S, although i might peak in right after the game(if/when we win) just to read ppls reactions
laugh.gif

Denver by 24.. Coby Carl's gameplan is too much for the zen master...
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Lakers close this %%%% out on the road, and win the western conference
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

KOBE has DENVER thinking....

He suprised everybody and got the whole team involved in game 5...

They might decide not to double him & let the role players beat them.....

Either way it should be a helluva game tomorrow...

HOPEFULLY WE CAN CLOSE EM OUT AND AVOID ANOTHER GAME 7.....LETS GO LAY-KURZ!!!!!!!!
Sorry, I'm bored, work is slow
laugh.gif

I HOPE THE LAKERS CAN CLOSE IT OUT !!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by APLX2

It's gonna be hard for the lakers to get the win if they come out flat.

dear god i hope they FINALLY learned their lesson.

they've blown games or lost games due to lazy play how many times this season.

Game 3 against Utah blowing the big 3rd quarter lead they had
Games 4 and 6 against Houston the horrible starts
Game 4 against Denver comming out flat and horrible that entire game.

It's time to play two consistent games in a row for the first time since games 2 and 3 of the Houston series.

Back
Top Bottom