Official Western Conference Finals Gm1: 05/19 Denver Nuggets @ Los Angeles Lakers 6PM PST ESPN

Los Angeles

formerly bright nikes
Alright guys, the Lakers have a tough task at hand versus the Nuggets.

They're a team that needs that energy off their bench to be successful, with JR Smith, Birdman and AC - they bring it every game.

Kobe said it himself, he learned how bi-polar this team is, so lets see which team decides to play.

Please no complaining about starting threads, this is a new series and we can discuss our thoughts leading up to the game.

I like the matchups better versus the Nuggets. Let's go Lakeshow
pimp.gif

Here's the updated schedule:

Game 1: Tues., May 19, 6 p.m.
Game 2: Thurs., May 21, 6 p.m.
Game 3: Sat., May 23, 5:30 p.m.
Game 4: Mon., May 25, 6 p.m.
* Game 5: Wed., May 27, 6 p.m.
* Game 6: Fri., May 29, 6 p.m.
* Game 7: Sun., May 31, 5:30 p.m.

getting off work @ 6pm FTL !
mad.gif

edit: we need D.Fish to step up. we can't have him go M.I.A. with us, just like GP did in the finals while poorly attempting to guard Chauncey

This matchup kinda reminds me of LAL vs. SAC.

I think Denver is gonna push the Lakers but ultimately LA in 6.

Lakers in 6.

6 PM start time? LAME!

I've got tix to game 1 b/c of that crappy start time I won't be able to go anyone who wants them for face get at me.

I expect the LAKER haters to switch uniforms to the NUGGETS now that were moving on..

should be a good series.. but at the same time shouldnt take that long ...

IM GLAD the nuggets does not have a player that can guard kobe like shane could... only reason why that series went to 7 games..

The nuggets will probably throw K-Mart / Dahantay Jones on Kobe.

I like the way Dahantay plays Kobe.

Should be fun.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

should be a good series.. but at the same time shouldnt take that long ...

IM GLAD the nuggets does not have a player that can guard kobe like shane could... only reason why that series went to 7 games..
AR Smith gon shut him down
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom