Official: Western Conference Finals Lakers vs. Suns thread (LAL 1-0)

LAKERS in 7...The Suns are good but they wont be able to take four from ODOM GASOL and BYNUM...Too much size...oh and KOBE
Gasol-and-Bynum-Combo-Key-To-Lakers-Champ-Contention_page.jpg

Plus ARIZONA SUCKS...THE RACIST STATE.

Dang, I bunch of you Laker fans are weird. Other teams can't come and join in the conversation for the WCF's?
indifferent.gif

Guys welcome in and share your thoughts, just ignore these arrogant Laker fans.

I wonder what will happen if the Suns upset the Lakers? What will they say next? I'm tired of having "class" to the Laker fans, they're so immature! Go Suns, and Amare punk those tissue soft bigs they got. Bynum only has one knee so it'll be funny watching him try to run with us. Refs look for Gasol's flops. I hope Kobe tries to take over so we blow them out on the games he does. Let Artest shoot. Shannon only scores on wide open shots or dunks. Fisher just sucks all around. I have respect for Odom, so no words there.
Where's the rest of their team? Oh yeah that's it.
laugh.gif

Suns in 5. I changed my mind. Who's guarding Suns bench?! Good luck with that, and that will be the difference maker.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Class Jdiddy - Whatever team comes with focus, will take the games. If Suns split one game at staples center, they'll win with out a doubt, because we've only lost once at home since mid Janurary. If we win both games in Staples, Spurs all over again.
laugh.gif

Besides point guard, all match-ups favor LA. The Lakers have too much size inside for Stoudemire to be 100% effective and the Suns don't have good enough wing players to match up well with Bryant and Artest. Suns need to be hot from three the entire series for them to even have a chance.

Lakers in 5

Fishers Knee

Westbrook
Deron
Nash

Potentials

Mo Williams
Jameer Nelson
Rondo

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

Dang, I bunch of you Laker fans are weird. Other teams can't come and join in the conversation for the WCF's?
indifferent.gif

I wonder what will happen if the Suns upset the Lakers? What will they say next? I'm tired of having "class" to the Laker fans, they're so immature! Go Suns, and Amare punk those tissue soft bigs they got. Bynum only has one knee so it'll be funny watching him try to run with us. Refs look for Gasol's flops. I hope Kobe tries to take over so we blow them out on the games he does. Let Artest shoot. Shannon only scores on wide open shots or dunks. Fisher just sucks all around. I have respect for Odom, so no words there.
laugh.gif

Suns in 5. I changed my mind. Who's guarding Suns bench?! Good luck with that, and that will be the difference maker.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Class Jdiddy - Whatever team comes with focus, will take the games. If Suns split one game at staples center, they'll win with out a doubt, because we've only lost once at home since mid Janurary. If we win both games in Staples, Spurs all over again.
laugh.gif

and who was that loss too young lad?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

and who was that loss too young lad?

2 losses then I forgot about that. Beating the Suns without 2 players off the bench is an accomplishment. Frye and Barbosa didn't play. We all know how important Suns full team is.

Now thinking of it, Channing Frye is going to have a field day. I wouldn't be suprised if he averages the most pts this series.

This fool really thinks the Suns will win in Staples?

We're too big for the Suns and the Suns are too soft. We will pound the ball inside and then Kobe will torch Hill. Plus I really don't see Dragic doing to us what he did to the spurs.

Lakers will sweep the Suns.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

This fool really thinks the Suns will win in Staples?

We're too big for the Suns and the Suns are too soft. We will pound the ball inside and then Kobe will torch Hill. Plus I really don't see Dragic doing to us what he did to the spurs.

Lakers will sweep the Suns.
wink.gif

Lakers aint even that big when Lopez is back in the lineup. What you guys will do with our bigs, is the same thing Amare will do with your slow bigs.

I know the Lakers won in Phoenix in March.

As long as the Lakers win the first 2 games this will be a short series. Ill give Phoenix enough respect to know the games aren't going to be one sided blowouts like the games in staples were at the begining of the season but those two Laker blowout wins helped cool Phoenix off for a good part of the season til they got real hot.

Amare will get his numbers no doubt. And its proven that if J Rich shows up, you guys win. But I think either Kobe or Artest will take him out of his game.

Oh and thinking that just 'cause Frye can shoot the 3 that he will be the x factor isn't saying much either, we have agile and quick bigs that can keep up with him and keep a hand in his face.

Odom, Pau and Bynum are too big for just Lopez. Amare plays ZERO defense so you got one big man going against 3 of ours in the paint. Good luck.

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Amare will get his numbers no doubt. And its proven that if J Rich shows up, you guys win. But I think either Kobe or Artest will take him out of his game.

Oh and thinking that just 'cause Frye can shoot the 3 that he will be the x factor isn't saying much either, we have agile and quick bigs that can keep up with him and keep a hand in his face.

Odom, Pau and Bynum are too big for just Lopez. Amare plays ZERO defense so you got one big man going against 3 of ours in the paint. Good luck.

You're going to have a lineup with Bynum, Gasol, and Odom all out there? If so, Suns will kill them with 3's.

This is going to be a very competitive series.

The suns shoot the ball and they shoot it well. Packing the paint is what they want you to do.
laugh.gif

Odom will go missing this series and Artest is gonna have a field days worth of bricks trying to keep pace with the Suns. Don't underestimate his ability to shoot y'all out of the game.
laugh.gif

Lopez is out and if he does come back...you guys are basing your thoughts about Lobez...not Brook...Robin Lopez...wow. JRich will not have a good series cause of Kobe and Artest. Nor will Amare because of him having to gaurd Pau. Only person I'm worried about it Nashty, maybe Frye and Dudley off the bench, but not much, Lakers in 6.

I will be the happiest man on earth come Monday, if the Lakers are mopping the floor with the Suns.

Suns will kill the Lakers with 3 point shooting? Hmmm. 

I can't wait.

Damn 5 pages and the game isn't until next week
sick.gif

Lakers win the Western Conference Finals...
tired.gif

Now in the NBA Finals....will don't count on a repeat IF Orlando gets in....
grin.gif

I think the series will be more competitive than a lot of you are saying. The Suns are not slouches. They play hard, and if they hit their 3's it can be real dangerous for the Lakers. I think Artest needs to D up Jrich, and the Lakers need to make sure they play the half court offense. It all depends on how the Lakers play offense. That being said, Lakers in 6. Hopefully Kobe, Odom, and company use those first round exits as fuel.

Oh yea, why can't fans of other teams come into a thread and comment on who they would like to win. We are all basketball fans. Of course we have our favorite teams. But we can root for other teams too. Whether its because of Laker-hate or otherwise, why can't others chime in on a free message board. As long as the trolling is kept to a minimum. I see nothing wrong with someone simply saying "Go Suns"

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Lopez is out and if he does come back...you guys are basing your thoughts about Lobez...not Brook...Robin Lopez...wow. JRich will not have a good series cause of Kobe and Artest. Nor will Amare because of him having to gaurd Pau. Only person I'm worried about it Nashty, maybe Frye and Dudley off the bench, but not much, Lakers in 6.

aint no one talking about Lopez having a scoring marathon on the Lakers, his presence is needed vs their bigs. If anybody can guard Bynum or Gasol, it's any 7 footer. If any of us were 7 feet we can guard them. They're not strong and not flashy. Lopez will do well.

Back
Top Bottom