Official: Western Conference Finals Lakers vs. Suns thread (LAL 1-0)

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Lopez is out and if he does come back...you guys are basing your thoughts about Lobez...not Brook...Robin Lopez...wow. JRich will not have a good series cause of Kobe and Artest. Nor will Amare because of him having to gaurd Pau. Only person I'm worried about it Nashty, maybe Frye and Dudley off the bench, but not much, Lakers in 6.

aint no one talking about Lopez having a scoring marathon on the Lakers, his presence is needed vs their bigs. If anybody can guard Bynum or Gasol, it's any 7 footer. If any of us were 7 feet we can guard them. They're not strong and not flashy. Lopez will do well.

You cannot be serious...if anybody was 7 feet they can gaurd Bynum or Gasol...wow. Turn in your NBA and basketball as a whole card. That has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

Dude said if any of us can guard Bynum or Gasol if we were 7 feet. 
laugh.gif

So Utah or Thunder completely played shut down defense on both of them with their 7 footers huh? 

Gasol has a great series because there were none of us NT - 7 footers to guard him. 

But if Robin comes back, oh hell naw, watch out, he will put Gasol in a daze.  I'm not looking forward to that at all.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
anybody 7 feet being able to guard them. Pau and Bynum are about to kill in the paint once again against a soft *@% team.

I cant wait for this series, once you stop our bigs go ahead and stop Kobe. Then once you stop Kobe and start double teaming, go ahead and stop the wideopen teammates getting good looks at the bucket. And once you stop the role players you better make sure youre still defending our bigs, etc. Its a never ending cycle, can the Lakers lose a game or two? Sure. Lose the series? No way in hell. Maybe in a 5 game series but certainly not 7.

Hilarious, this series can't start soon enough. 

I'm assuming they are going to put Dudley on Kobe? 

And Channing freakin' Frye is supposed to average more points in this series?  %*@!?

The same Frye who got beat out of a starting spot by an undersized Center in New York?
laugh.gif

Now thinking of it, Channing Frye is going to have a field day. I wouldn't be suprised if he averages the most pts this series.
How? Have you seen his numbers against the Lakers this season? Under 9 points a game, 33% from the field, 22% from three. Obviously the Lakers can match up with him well to give him problems on offsense. Frye isn't even starting so when he comes in off the bench, so will Odom who is more than capable of guarding him on the perimeter.

Isn't Lopez still going to be out during this series?

--Lakers got this. ON LOCK. It can go 7 games though.
--I dont know wassup with this 5 game nonsense.

--Hmmm...Hollinger got the Suns in 6.
--Hollinger and his 10,000 computer simulations. Hahahaha..what a clown.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Dang, I bunch of you Laker fans are weird. Other teams can't come and join in the conversation for the WCF's?
indifferent.gif

Guys welcome in and share your thoughts, just ignore these arrogant Laker fans.

I wonder what will happen if the Suns upset the Lakers? What will they say next? I'm tired of having "class" to the Laker fans, they're so immature! Go Suns, and Amare punk those tissue soft bigs they got. Bynum only has one knee so it'll be funny watching him try to run with us. Refs look for Gasol's flops. I hope Kobe tries to take over so we blow them out on the games he does. Let Artest shoot. Shannon only scores on wide open shots or dunks. Fisher just sucks all around. I have respect for Odom, so no words there.
Where's the rest of their team? Oh yeah that's it.
laugh.gif

Suns in 5. I changed my mind. Who's guarding Suns bench?! Good luck with that, and that will be the difference maker.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Class Jdiddy - Whatever team comes with focus, will take the games. If Suns split one game at staples center, they'll win with out a doubt, because we've only lost once at home since mid Janurary. If we win both games in Staples, Spurs all over again.
laugh.gif
hate to burst your bubble but the truth hurts. The suns have NO chance in hell of winning. thats not arrogance. its the truth...

Same thing y'all said a couple months ago about PHX being top 5 in the West.

Or.

Same thing y'all said about the Suns sweeping the Spurs.

Just keep going.
laugh.gif

Stoudemire had to sit out the previous Western Conference finals the Suns were in, when they lost to Dallas in 2006 as he recovered from knee surgery.

So he's happy just to be alive in the playoffs. But he admitted that playing the Lakers is a little more special.

"Oh, yeah, definitely. It makes it so much fun," he said with a mischievous smile. "Hollywood. LA. Against the Suns. With the rivalry there is between the two from when Raja (Bell) choked up Kobe.

"That was great to watch. I was enjoying that one. I may send Raja a text and say, 'We're back!' "

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/...pdate.html#ixzz0njpqF3QM

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Now thinking of it, Channing Frye is going to have a field day. I wouldn't be suprised if he averages the most pts this series.
How? Have you seen his numbers against the Lakers this season? Under 9 points a game, 33% from the field, 22% from three. Obviously the Lakers can match up with him well to give him problems on offsense. Frye isn't even starting so when he comes in off the bench, so will Odom who is more than capable of guarding him on the perimeter.

Frye isn't gonna get off. As much as I don't like Lamar Odom, he's gonna play solid D on Frye. Frye is soft as hell. 

I wonder what kind of Kool-Aid the Suns are drinking?

You know you are desperate when your success is riding on the arms of Robin Lopez.

Interesting to see what people say when the Suns get swept or lose in 5.

fixed that for you...if any of you & i REPEAY ANY OF YPU HONESTLY THINK LA WILL NOT ADVANCE TO THE FINALS BECAUSE OF THE SUNS YOUR NUTS THE SPURS HAD A BETTER CHANCE OF KNOCKING THEM OFF.......

You know you are desperate when your success is riding on the arms of Robin Lopez.

You're dumb and you know it. The reason we're hoping for the kid to come back is the size problem we have without him. You think Suns will be happy to have Jarron Collins out there guarding Bynum or Gasol? Laker fans have no brain!!! Sometimes when I read some of the things they say, I'm like oh my gosh.. SHUTUP!!!!!
smh.gif

You're dumb and you know it. The reason we're hoping for the kid to come back is the size problem we have without him. You think Suns will be happy to have Jarron Collins out there guarding Bynum or Gasol? Laker fans have no brain!!! Sometimes when I read some of the things they say, I'm like oh my gosh.. SHUTUP!!!!!
smh.gif

suns fans have NO BRAIN even if you guys had both lopez brothers you would still lose this series so you shutup...this ain't 2006 fam wake up"SUNS fans have no brain!!! Sometimes when I read some of the things they say, I'm like oh my gosh.. SHUTUP!!!!!"

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Frye isn't gonna get off. As much as I don't like Lamar Odom, he's gonna play solid D on Frye. Frye is soft as hell. 

like jello pudding...see the suns "fight" from eariler in the season

smh.gif

And you are calling Laker fans immature?  Never once have a called you any names or insulted you.  

You are here stating your opinions, and giving your predictions.   Why can't we say what we want?  See that's what I don't get.

Just how you go in to the Lakers season thread with you comments at the beginning of the season, saying "Suns on top of the West"
Yeah, that's real mature and noble of you.

Stop thinking are you better than anyone on here, you say the same stupid $*# crap, but you like to play the victim and turn it around that we are all stupid and say the stupidest things.

And if you can't take what we say, get the F out of here with your stupid predictions then. 
How you gonna say something bold, and expect no one to respond. 

Your just full of non-sense, that you are too blind to see the ridiculousness you post.

smh.gif

bro youre not even a suns fan...youre an amare dunking fan
laugh.gif

smh.gif

And you are calling Laker fans immature?  Never once have a called you any names or insulted you.  

You are here stating your opinions, and giving your predictions.   Why can't we say what we want?  See that's what I don't get.

Just how you go in to the Lakers season thread with you comments at the beginning of the season, saying "Suns on top of the West"
Yeah, that's real mature and noble of you.

Stop thinking are you better than anyone on here, you say the same stupid @*% crap, but you like to play the victim and turn it around that we are all stupid and say the stupidest things.

And if you can't take what we say, get the F out of here with your stupid predictions then. 
How you gonna say something bold, and expect no one to respond. 

Your just full of non-sense, that you are too blind to see the ridiculousness you post.

First of all Suns were on top of the West then and they will be after this series soooo.... I have room to talk. I don't mind you guys saying what you want, but it's not really what you believe. All you Laker fans are scared of the Suns. Scared to lose. Scared to admit it. Instead all you do is hide it and talk crazy

Laker fans are the worst in the NBA because they have no logic to what they say. It's dissapointing to see the best team in basketball have the worst fans in sports.

I feel like I'm talking to a bunch of kids. C'mon on I'm 20 and I have more respect then half of you. Most of you guys are grown men, acting like little kids and talking how your team is unbeatable.

Whether we win or not, I'm happy how the Suns have played this season. I'm really praying Suns win this series. I hope they can knock out the champs so you guys can be in shock mode. I'll be back when the..

Suns finish in 5-6. - By the way, I'm an Amare fan, Suns fan, 1-13 roster fan, but most importantly I'm a fan of the Suns in the finals
pimp.gif

Jason Richardson, we need you more then ever this series, don't let me down.

Good luck fellas.

First of all Suns were on top of the West then and they will be after this series soooo.... I have room to talk. I don't mind you guys saying what you want, but it's not really what you believe. All you Laker fans are I'm scared of the Suns. Scared to lose. Scared to admit it. Instead all I do is hide it and talk crazy

laugh.gif
at these brainless suns fans or really fan. lopez will have practically sat out for 2 months when the wcf start and itll be bill russell reincarnate once he steps back on the court. do you clowns really think hell be that effective after 2 months?

I feel like I'm talking to a bunch of kids. C'mon on I'm 20 and I have more respect then half of you. Most of you guys are grown men, acting like little kids and talking how your team is unbeatable.

roll.gif

Slow down kid, you're gassin yourself up for no reason.

Are you the one that posted standings a couple weeks into the season? Boasting the Suns were on top of the West, like we gave a damn?
roll.gif

This is too much.

laugh.gif
oh jdiddy.

scared of the suns? in the conference finals?

and you continue to rationalize that every laker fan is the same.
smh.gif
smh.gif

no one said our team is unbeatable. hell i thought we would have real tough time with denver/dallas in the west.

but the suns?? i don't see it happening.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ this guy defending his Suns til the end.
Get all your talking out now man, cuz you will be ghost just like every other suns fan the past 2 1/2 seasons...

If Bynum doesn't avg around 15 & 10 against the bum $*% Phoenix big men, (including Amerie on the defensive end) I've lost all hope for him.

Back
Top Bottom