Official What Did You Get For X-Mas

32inch toshiba HDTV
Brute SB Highs
The OC season 3 box set
Garmin Car Navigation
Shirt from American Eagle
TNF Denali fleece

and a bunch of other stuff from my out of town fam. like gift cards, bed sheets, a lamp.. etc etc.

- new toshiba (was gonna save for a mac, but moms came through in the clutch)
- polo (polo hoodies, pajamas, and this polo that came in a can with brushes, where you can make your own designs!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)
- moms godfather came through (gave me a suit and a cashmere jacket)

- FAMILY TIME (me and gramps set the table and that was real cool, rest of the night just sat around and cracked jokes on eachother and things in the past)

- I had a great christmas, even better after the gifts and stuff were out of the way, I'm gettin to that age where i'm not really worried aboutpresents...

AND I STILL MANAGED TO RANGLE UP SOME MONEY TO GET PRESENTS FOR EVERYONE AFTER BUYING THE CDP... GOD IS GOOD!

From my parents I got a pair of jeans and a hollister button up and some cash. Sister got me some boxers, socks, and a dope wallet.

I never post on NT but here it is...

3136832814_e61724e24b.jpg

4GB of ram.

3136832882_b4bc2108a8.jpg

eyefi

3136007545_cb558304a9.jpg

HDTV 26inch

3136007625_fafee600eb.jpg

alarm system for my car

3136007871_ee62429c1c.jpg

obey jeans

Originally Posted by eaalto

Precision compass/clinometer (Suunto Tandem)
Around 5 bills
Bottle Opener
Cheese Slicer
Cheese Knife
Cutting board for cheese w/ Soft cheese knife and spreader
Wire slicer for cheese
$150 salon certificate (wife)
A new king size down comforter
An industrial grade egg slicer
Im guessing you're big on cheese. Or you're a chef.

I didn't get anything. I couldn't get my family anything and with rent coming up on the 1st I really couldn't get my girl all the stuff she wanted,but she is just as happy.

Iphone 16gb
some clothes
The Leg Lamp from a Christmas Story
Lakers vs. Thunder tickets
Some DVD's
42in Samsung LCD for my bedroom

got money for scuba gear, some kitchen stuff, a grill, and a dive watch. gave a trip to hawaii and a grand cash, i say keep tings simple.

$350 cash $125 Visa giftcard $50 Walmart giftcard $25 gas card Clothes Boxers A new cornhole set bc my got ran over by a salty female A ton of gift cards torandom food places Shower stuff and Cologne A few DVDs A jar of Moonshine
laugh.gif
My mom is still giving me $150 for a jacket I just gotta find one I like Somequality time with the family
pimp.gif
And I have Christmas with my grandma tomorrow so ill be getting some more gift cards most likely. Id say I had a goodChristmas

My kids being satisfied with their gifts was more than enough for me. My son loves his PS2. I got some lounge pants from my Mom & Aunt that were greatlyneeded and appreciated. My homey and his wife copped me a Sean John jeans and shirt which was really nice. The wife may pick me up the all black Lebrons todayand I'm good for the year. Great Christmas all in all. Now I'm back here at the office and it's pretty much a ghost town here.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Iphone 16gb
some clothes
The Leg Lamp from a Christmas Story
Lakers vs. Thunder tickets
Some DVD's
42in Samsung LCD for my bedroom
I want to see the clothes, and Leg Lamp.

so i got

vizio tv (everyone chipped in, including myself
pimp.gif
)
skullcandy ti stereo headphones (sister)
dress clothes for basketball season (sister)
55 dollars from mom (25 target card and 30 cash)
and socks (brother)

im happy
happy.gif

4 GIG RAM KIT FOR MY LABTOP
150 CASH
50 BEST BUY GC
NASCAR CALENDAR
M&P PISTOL STIPPLED BACK STRAP
PISTOL PROFESSIONAL SIGHT PAINT KIT
COUPLE BOTTLES OF LIQUOR
COLTS HOODIE
KEYCHAIN