***Official "Whats the most embarrasing thing that ever happened to you?" Thread***

I remember when i was 14, i fell asleep while i was "releasing wastes"
nerd.gif
(dunno how the hell that happened...
alien.gif
). I wake up to my mom banging on the bathroomdoor "HURRY THE %##! UP WE ABOUT TO LEAVE!!!11!" So i just get up like nothing happened, pulled up my pants, and jetted. I forget to wipe
sick.gif
smh.gif
. So i get intothe car, still kinda out of it. About 5 minutes down the road my parents get the
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
face. Naturally, they're like @#% is that smell. They roll down thewindows and $+** because they thought either me or my sister let one loose, but they soon find out that that doesnt help. They didnt say anything else for therest of the trip but i had to walk around in 5 stores with a load of mashed up crap between my cheeks.
tired.gif

sick.gif

Cliffnotes:
- i %+++%%$ on myself and forgot to wipe

sick.gif
damn that is nasty as +%%$. i have a feeling that this thread is gonnashift from
[h3]"Whats the most embarrasing thing that ever happened to you?" to
[/h3][h3]"Whats the most embarrasing thing that ever happened to N O R E AG A?"[/h3]

I thought i had gas and ended up crapping on myself because i had diarrhea in the middle of a mall ..............unfortunately i was wearing my brand new whiteretro IV, one shoe had green accents after that
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Embarassing things rarely happen to me, but the worst was going to school onemorning (High school, 3 or 4 years ago) .. I was wearing my fresh pair of Altitude XIII's thinking I was the +%%#, hopped off the bus and stepped on blackice, busted my *** in front of EVERYONE who got off the bus right by my school, I laid there for a minute totally stunned
laugh.gif
and shocked .. Some nice girl came and asked me if I needed help while everyonejust stared. I walked around for an hour or so with a big *** wet spot on the back side of my jeans[/color]
smh.gif

I passed out drunk on my friend's toilet with my pants down.
smh.gif

I got dome from and might have had sex (she claims that i did, the only sober person there sad that i didn't at first, then changed his story,) with areally, really, really, really ugly girl. her gut sticks out further than her boobies type of ugly. Or, rather, she had sex with me. I don't recallanything after I painted over her shirt.

Was in the 5th grade.

Fresh new wind breaker suit on, fly new Jr. Seau's kicks. It was the last class of the day, and after coming back to class from a fire drill. I ask myteacher three times "can I use the bathroom." She declined every request, I ended up leaving a nice little yellow warm lake at the bottom of my newshoes.
frown.gif

I sat in the front of class so everybody had to see it as we left for school that day. Had to ride the bus home and I pryed nobody would sit next to me, bc Ismelt like burning rubber.

got so drunk in a shot competition that i thought i was dying when i cut myself from breaking the shot class and started bawling. and then i started talkingabout not wanting to get drafted on going off to die in war...eventually i rushed to the bathroom to yak. afterward, i was passed out hugging the toilet and myfriend proceeds to take a $$%# right next to my face...WHILE I WAS STILL HUGGING THE TOILET! what a douche move.

I'm trying to think of what mine would be, I'm assuming it would have involved school, popping a chub, and sweatpants. But my best friend growing uponce crapped himself in like 4th grade trying to rip one really loud . Which isn't all that bad....................except he was wearing a completeAtlanta Braves home jersey (yes, pants and all)
laugh.gif

senior year i sat next to this fine chick, and i usually fall asleep in class. so one day i fell asleep and then i farted, then i woke up and looked at her,she looked back and started to laugh. and all i could say was. was that me?

Originally Posted by ccsp707

senior year i sat next to this fine chick, and i usually fall asleep in class. so one day i fell asleep and then i farted, then i woke up and looked at her, she looked back and started to laugh. and all i could say was. was that me?
laugh.gif

i was riding my friends bike around her way and i tried to put on the breaks but i wasn't used to handle breaks at the time ( i had a bike that had backpeddle breaks)... anywho i'm back peddling thinking the breaks would come on and instead i slammed into the side of a parked car and flipped over the hood
frown.gif

One time when I was in high school I got hammered and smashed some chick at a little party I threw at my house. I kinda forgot she decided to stay the nightbecause, well I was drunk so I wake up in the morning and before I even look around I just let out the loudest, longest farts ever.

Then I just hear this voice go "Oh my god" and I thought "#!**!!!" but all I could think of to say was "morning!"

I never talked to her much after that

Originally Posted by chiang2k6

got so drunk in a shot competition that i thought i was dying when i cut myself from breaking the shot class and started bawling. and then i started talking about not wanting to get drafted on going off to die in war...eventually i rushed to the bathroom to yak. afterward, i was passed out hugging the toilet and my friend proceeds to take a $$%# right next to my face...WHILE I WAS STILL HUGGING THE TOILET! what a douche move.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by webnerd06

i was riding my friends bike around her way and i tried to put on the breaks but i wasn't used to handle breaks at the time ( i had a bike that had back peddle breaks)... anywho i'm back peddling thinking the breaks would come on and instead i slammed into the side of a parked car and flipped over the hood
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom