Official "What's your FAVORITE Jordan of all time?"

OG taxis and OG white/red XIIs
WANTED DS/VNDS w/ box (by VNDS, i mean CLEAN) sz. 10.5-11: OG white/red XIIs, Jumpman Pros (any color), Nike Air Worm Ndestrukt (blk/white/red), air bakin' w/ the burnin' air (royal blue/grey), air force max b (black/grey or emerald samples), OG air pippen I, or OG air max uptempo SC (blk/white/red or white/black/teal)
aim: realestrebel
bay area holla.

XI and VI
"Dreams of the messiah, thats why i spit like a God/ink in my veins thats why i write with my blood/loose talk will have your blood stained on the sidewalk/bodies stretched in the streets outlined in chalk/"-McNasty

Stolen pic (yes...from page 2), but why talk when....

2rpzaqg.png

TeamFreshPrince
The end is near JB....not even flashy gimmicks in all their "glory" can save you now. Ahh well, it was fun though.​

No love for the OG IX Powder Blue? :frown:
frown.gif

:D
happy.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
:D
happy.gif

DS Jordan's & Nike Basketball shoes for sale: White/Green retro 4 (Size 8.5),White/Silver retro 5 (Size 8.5) Grapes 5 (Size10x3), Cardinal retro 7 (Size 8.5), Cool Grey retro 9 (Size 8.5), OG UNC 9 (Size 7 or 7.5), Ice Blue & White/Grey/Red retro 10 (Size 8.5),OG Steel Grey 10 (Size 7.5) OG White/Blk/Red 13 (Size 8.5), White/Wheat & Altitude retro 13(Size 8.5), XX QS, (Size 8.5).

VC 1-4, Kobe Laser and All Star Kobe 2K4, 2K5, AZG White/Blk.

Holla me if you are interested.
kelvin0529@yahoo.com

The Original Air Jordan V - #23 Fire Red

I was in high school and fell in love with em. I got a pair and rocks em whenever I can.

Cant wait til December.
EEntega <- who wears his AIR JORDANs and DUNKs

eentegra@gmail.com

Air Jordan IV in any colourway apart from that chunder and lightning crap

Black/red close to attaining grail status for me, i had the white/fire red at school were the first trainers i ever bought and paid for myself (my second pair were the white/hot pink Air Tech Challenges for 29.99) and hold a special affection for both of those shoes

Stealth XX.
Looking for:

Black/Cement III 2001 Retro, Size 9 or 9.5, USED (NOT DS or VNDS Condition)

PM me. NYC meetups preferred.

Flint Grey XIII's
and Black/Cement III's at a very close second.

E-Thug= Gangster on the net and coward on the streets.

if i won a game show and was given the choice of only one Jordan model for a life time's supply (ie-new shoe every day) I'd go with the III hands down in a mens size 7 (YES they make that size! only niketown.com carries it and retail stores don't!)

ALL OG III colorways are breathtakingly dope. But the color of all colors is the black no doubt.....you ever see someone walk around in an authentic pair of those? If you have then you know there's nothing else like em...the way the black contrasts the white midsole, the way the cement print moves with the shoe....pshhhhhhhhhh! fugggheddaboutit!!

=og black v's were my 1st jordan back in 1st grade so can't nobody tell me nothin'. W/ that in mind....greatest shoe EVER introduced to mankind is 70's OG and 2005 Quickstrike green-suede Adidas Halfshells, greatest Nikes tie 1981 Columbia University Lions' Franchise and Air Force 1 (long die the mids!!), greatest Jordan is the III

The Air Jordan VIII Aqua..............cant wait tell next year
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 317
Indianapolis,Indiana

Back
Top Bottom