Official "What's your FAVORITE Jordan of all time?"

Ijapino and I talked about this a few weeks ago, so I'm gonna put it into motion today...perfect timing too, since it's Sunday...give it a full week's rotation.

Basically, to be fair...we're going to allow ONE MORE POSTto discuss all the stuff we're tired of discussing! Pretty much all of the posts in the "Taboo" post will have their own post, every week...{C}after 1 week{C}, it will be locked and archived for future reference.

So, make the most out of this one...cause once it's gone, it's gone.

This week's discussion is: "What's your FAVORITE Jordan of all time?"

Mine? As much as I love the XI's, I'll be different this time and say the AJ IX's

GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever since I saw Jordans, which wasn't that long ago, I've loved the 5s. Unfortunately, they came out this year while I was having a little problem with money. But its cool. Grapes are my HOLY GRAIL!!

And my second favorite Jordan of all time are the 16s. There is something about them and I don't know what it is. Maybe the clear sole, the cover. I don't know.

By the way, thanks Cam.
'07 is coming...my collection is going to be straight heat.
JB needs to come out with a better image of its history.

Mine have to be the playoff 13's they were the first jays I bought with my own money from my first job at hamburger stand. :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
. Now that I think about it that job sucked big time.

Black/Red IV - Cam, I can't get ahold of you!
T E A M M I D W E S T
Lovin' The 317
Proud To Be From Indy

Air Jordan V my favorite color is Black/Silver & favorite retro+ is Laneys
F/S: Blue Cement Stabbs sz11.5 - AM90 Rejuvination sz11 - Ash Chalk SB Dunk sz10.5 - Retro Grape Vs sz11.5 - Retro+ Black/Caro Vs sz11.5.
Email:Jonny207@yahoo.com - AIM: Jonny91589

black/red xiv's, not a popular shoe to many, but my favorite for sentimental value and design
4 years of niketalk has made me a smarter man.

Back
Top Bottom