Official "When did MJ wear those??" post and FAQs!!

Joined Jan 11, 2003
Also while I'm in here...Overheard a couple of cats arguing about MJ "flossin" the Columbia XI's during a regular season game in the 95'-96' season while I was at a local spot picking up some new sneakers for the little Vegetaray...I didn't get involved since I didn't know either guy but it did get me looking at some old stuff I had when I got home...

While I'm fairly certain he never actually wore them in game (Aside from the All Star Game of course) I can't be 100%...

I'm saying he didn't rock them in game but well...

...He did wear them with the Bulls uni at some point...Even if it was just for a photo shoot of a cardboard cutout of himself...
MJ never wore the Columbia's in a Bulls game.
But he wore them in practice all the time.
He was even wearing the Black/Reds in practice, with white socks nonetheless, way before the playoffs that year.
I have some prints from back then, so I'll have to scan them in.

Joined Jul 24, 2012
nvm, found a pic with him wearing them next to kobe who was wearing crazy 8s. i want the chicago's so i can pair my "bred" 13s with the white and red 13s.

Joined Jan 4, 2013
When did he wear the black toe xivs clearly not in game but I seen him with them on in a picture and wanted to know what the occasion was?

Joined Jan 4, 2013
Appreciate it. Also I narrowed the 17s from that commercial to lightning or those high top blue ones?

Joined Oct 4, 2012
I can't express how much I love this thread. It's a true reminder of why I love these damn shoes so much. With all the BS involved, it's easy to forget sometimes.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now