Official "When did MJ wear those??" post and FAQs!!

s-l1600 (10).jpg

The one game he wore these in Chicago.:pimp:

07569FFF-B2DB-404A-9158-BC1AE19502B7.jpeg DDF483EB-72BB-4ADF-8C3C-9888F1CEE182.jpeg
Wait, what?

s-l1600 (10).jpg

The one game he wore these in Chicago.:pimp:
So apparently this wasn't the only time Mike broke his routine, he did it with the XII as well.

On 12/14/1996, for whatever reason Mike started the game in the white/red XII and a red wristband, and changed to the Taxis and a black wristband for the second half.

The evidence...

1st Half
michael-jordan-of-the-chicago-bulls-shoots-the-ball-against-the-on-picture-id1095041892

2nd Half
michael-jordan-of-the-chicago-bulls-handles-the-ball-against-the-on-picture-id1095041886

I can confirm that it was the same game because they only played the Hornets at home twice, and the other time, the Hornets were wearing their teal jerseys....

feb-1997-guard-tony-delk-of-the-charlotte-hornets-moves-the-ball-as-picture-id269719

It's always nice to learn something new :smokin

Never understood why MJ wore his socks like that (Long tube socks rolled down) in the XII's? lol maybe he thought the socks wouldn't make the Shoes so bulky looking? idk? ..i do know he never wore his socks like that in any other Jordan Shoe from what i remember? things that make ya go Hmmmmm?? lol

Never understood why MJ wore his socks like that (Long tube socks rolled down) in the XII's? lol maybe he thought the socks wouldn't make the Shoes so bulky looking? idk? ..i do know he never wore his socks like that in any other Jordan Shoe from what i remember? things that make ya go Hmmmmm?? lol
The shoe was stiff. Maybe the thick high tube socks soften the blow. Especially around the ankle area.

Always thought the all black version was a perfect playoff shoe for MJ...In that playoff mode he was coming for everybody...

That white pod pair was just too similar to the standard home playoff pair...Not mad at the mesh side panels but still...Black pod pair all the way...Besides that low top pair that released a few years back were close enough to those I guess anyway...I remember being upset they didn’t go all the way and retro the PE pair when those came out but today I’m indifferent to them...

Back
Top Bottom