Official "When did MJ wear those??" post and FAQs!!

Also while I'm in here...Overheard a couple of cats arguing about MJ "flossin" the Columbia XI's during a regular season game in the 95'-96' season while I was at a local spot picking up some new sneakers for the little Vegetaray...I didn't get involved since I didn't know either guy but it did get me looking at some old stuff I had when I got home...

While I'm fairly certain he never actually wore them in game (Aside from the All Star Game of course) I can't be 100%...

I'm saying he didn't rock them in game but well...

...He did wear them with the Bulls uni at some point...Even if it was just for a photo shoot of a cardboard cutout of himself...

MJ never wore the Columbia's in a Bulls game.
But he wore them in practice all the time.
He was even wearing the Black/Reds in practice, with white socks nonetheless, way before the playoffs that year.
I have some prints from back then, so I'll have to scan them in.

nvm, found a pic with him wearing them next to kobe who was wearing crazy 8s. i want the chicago's so i can pair my "bred" 13s with the white and red 13s.

When did he wear the black toe xivs clearly not in game but I seen him with them on in a picture and wanted to know what the occasion was?

Appreciate it. Also I narrowed the 17s from that commercial to lightning or those high top blue ones?

I can't express how much I love this thread. It's a true reminder of why I love these damn shoes so much. With all the BS involved, it's easy to forget sometimes.

Edit
Let me not bring my views on the gammas on to this amazing post. Let's keep this thread for finding out when MJ wore a shoe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom