Votes: 31 32.3%
  • Legs

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Hips

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Face

Votes: 65 67.7%

• Total voters
A sister, Black woman. You want to show respect? You want women to take you seriously? Do you want more women to be attracted to you? Want to be a success with Women?

Acknowledge things such as this.
Kenyan woman finds a way to recycle plastic waste into bricks that are stronger than concrete
1614907494724.png

Using her ingenuity and engineering skills, Nzambi Matee found a way to help the environment by converting plastic waste into building materials.

In 2017, Matee opened a factory in Nairobi called Gjenge Makers, where workers take plastic waste, mix it with sand, and heat it up, with the resulting brick being five to seven times stronger than concrete. The factory accepts waste that other facilities "cannot process anymore, they cannot recycle," Matee told Reuters. "That is what we get."

The bricks are made of plastic that was originally used for milk and shampoo bottles, cereal and sandwich bags, buckets, and ropes. Every day, Gjenge Makers produces about 1,500 bricks, in different sizes and colors. Matee is a materials engineer, and she designed the factory's machines after becoming sick of waiting for government officials to do something about plastic pollution. "I was tired of being on the sidelines," she told Reuters.

THIS is the minority we should be uplifting first. No humans on this planet have been oppressed for longer, and more brutally than women. Clitoral mutilation, rape, chastity, religious persecution, slavery, nobody has had it worse on this planet, than that of women.

Respect women.

Want more? Here, read up. Learn something.

Women need male guardian to travel, says Hamas court in Gaza Strip

A Hamas-run Islamic court in the Gaza Strip has ruled that women require the permission of a male guardian to travel, further restricting movement in and out of the territory that has been blockaded by Israel and Egypt since the militant group seized power.

The rollback in women’s rights could spark a backlash in Gaza at a time when the Palestinians plan to hold elections later this year. It could also solidify Hamas’s support among its conservative base at a time when it faces criticism over living conditions in the territory it has ruled since 2007.

The decision by the sharia judicial council, issued on Sunday, says an unmarried woman may not travel without the permission of her “guardian”, which would usually refer to her father or another older male relative. Permission would need to be registered at the court, but the man would not be required to accompany the woman on the trip.
The language of the ruling strongly implied that a married woman would not be able to travel without her husband’s approval.

Melanin content and Hair.

Locs, Caesars, fades, bald, short or long fro, but whatever it is? It's got to be natural.

this is it for me. i'm hugely attracted to chocolatey complexions and natural hair.

that's if we're talking about the woman I would spend my life with

now, when it comes to the woman I would spend one night with, I'm just lookin to see if she th-th-th-TH-THICQUE

For a wife
Height
Slim/athletic well balanced body
Pretty face
Educational/work resume
Credit score
Hands and feet

For random casual smashing
Face
BMI under 28
Pulse

Back