Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

I bought MLB 2K8 today, and so far I like it a lot, despite the 7.4 rating IGN gave it.

When I bought 2K8, I reserved GTA IV
pimp.gif

We should start a new thread since NK was banned... Or could a Mod change the thread title to just "Official Xbox 360 Thread"...?

I think a new one is needed.
Just contact Jrose to lock it.
Who's going to make the new one? Nnarum? I can keep the thread updated as well.
Nnarum post more news though.

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

good news
what's new about the mic?

Maybe its not new but the volume control instead of the part that plugs into the controller its on the midway up the headphone wire.

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

good news
what's new about the mic?

Maybe its not new but the volume control instead of the part that plugs into the controller its on the midway up the headphone wire.
[h4]Setup[/h4]
The Xbox 360 headset is designed to be easy to set up and intuitive to use.

headset_diagram.jpg

To set up the headset:
  1. Turn down the volume by rotating the volume control all the way to the left.
  2. Insert the 2.5-mm headset connector into the controller expansion port at the back of your game controller.

headset_connection.jpg
  3. Put on your headset and adjust the microphone.
    Note

Correct placement of the headset and microphone is critical to using your headset successfully. Make sure the headset goes over the top of your head, not around the back of your head.

You may rotate the microphone and earpiece to your right or left side. Position the microphone's flexible arm so the mic is about one inch (2.54 cm) from your mouth and off to one side. This will ensure that it doesn't transmit your breathing into a chat session. As you adjust the microphone, make sure the microphone opening is pointed towards your mouth and not rotated on its axis.

Headset_micPos.jpg
  4. Now the headset is ready for a game or chat session. Start your game or chat and turn the volume up to a comfortable level.
[h4]Mute[/h4]
To temporarily turn off voice transmission, press the mute button on the headset cable connector.

Headset_muteClose.jpg

xbox sucks im about to sell my system and buy a coaster cause thats all i use it for

PS3 IS THE BEST

Back
Top Bottom