Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

i got bored with creed after one day... although maybe because i have too many games to play...

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

gold AK47
glasses.gif

Great work. i thought about going for gold guns but for some reason decided to go for prestige.

2bd game played, and went on a 10 kill streak on the start... 10-0 :wow:
eek.gif
didnt play the beta.. but this game is PURE :pimp:
pimp.gif

I called a helicopter strike at like 7-0ish and killed 2 ppl from a helicopter but i have no idea how it works i just kept pressing right and i saw helicopter logo killed 2 ppl :smile:
smile.gif
my leveling again :frown:
frown.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:: Gamertag: XpLiCiTOnE ::.PSN: XpLiCiTOnE
The One And Only
Since 1986
Made In The Bay​

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

I just bought a coupon and I'm waiting for the code to cop a controller.
its sweet cuz you can get a coupon from ebay for like 2.50... no limit so you can get a gang of +%+% and save...

this new update is so *%$# PIFF
smokin.gif

the new .avi/divX support is AWESOME, much better than TVersity

now i can watch my shows that i have in HD on the tele in the living room
smokin.gif

Guitar Hero with MIDI Drums.
eek.gif
eek.gif

We're actually kind of perplexed by this video of a Guitar Hero fan who created a set-up to play the game with a MIDI drum kit. It's not because we don't know if it's impressive or not (it is). It's also not because we don't know how he's doing it (we do). What we can't figure out is this: Is Guitar Hero actually more awesome if you play it with drums? We've watched tons of Egyokeo's videos and we still just ... don't ... know.

Think about it: Rock Band has guitar and drums, right? But this guy's version of GH III has drums that are a guitar. It's two rock 'n' roll features rolled up in one. Which has us thinking: By that criteria, is Peter Frampton secretly the best video game ever?

This was another request from someone, and I like this song, so here it is!

Sorry for the excessive sticks-hitting-together noises... but when your first take of the night is a 99% on Knights of Cydonia, you don't try to do better.
smile.gif

I had to work out the sticking pattern for the ...RRRRRRRRRG-R-YYYYYYYY... parts. It's mostly double stroke rolls with the last "Right Right" going across pads. Here, like this:
Notes: RRRRRRRRRG-R-YYYYYYYY...
Hands: RRLLRRLLRR-L-RRLLRRLL...

All other fast streams of notes in the song are double stroke "triplet" drum rolls.

FAQ:
----
Q: How does it work?
A: Everything is explained in detail here: http://egyokeo.com/midihero

Q: How do you do 3-note chords?
A: All "two adjacent note" power chords are mapped to the top 4 pads, so with two hands I can play any 3-note chord except GYO.

Q: How do you do whammy and star power?
A: I use a bass drum pedal on my right foot to activate star power, and a hi-hat pedal on my left foot to control whammy depth.

Q: Why do the notes "hit" so late?
A: I use a 145ms setting for the in-game HTDV Lag Calibration feature to counter the "controller lag" I have with my setup. I use it to make the sweet spot of the notes match the sound of the music, not when the notes cross the row of circles. That way, I play what I hear, but I have to read ahead for the notes to play.

Q: Are you using the "easy expert" cheat?
A: Nope. Listen to the "tap" sounds the drums make. They match in-time to the music and the visible rhythm of the notes on-screen. There's no need for a bigger "window" around each note in order to hit them. The lag setting is what makes it look like I'm hitting things late.

Q: How much does this cost?
A: The drumKat is a pro-quality MIDI drum pad set. These days, they run about $1k. I also use a PC to run my custom home-brew MIDI Hero software to interpret the drum events. Then the "XIM" and "XFPS" add another $100+. This is not made for the masses. This is a one-of-a-kind setup.

Q: Do you play real drums? Are you in a band?
A: Yes, I've been playing drums since 1986. I have been in various bands from Jazz to Ska over the years. I'm not so interested in it anymore. Guitar Hero uses just the right brain cells that make playing an instrument fun. Schlepping equipment from smokey bar to smokey bar isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Everything works fine when I try to connect but when it goes to the XBOX LIVE section it says FAILED. Any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

bkmac, so I guess your old router was incompatible? since the wireless works.

its Xbox Live thats preventing you from signing up. Overloaded thus lagging.

Actually, when I called up Verizon (my ISP) today, they said the router was compatible. All my dad purchased for me was the Wireless Network Adapter andhooked it up. I had to call Verizon to change my settings on one thing, and after that, it worked
pimp.gif

... I figured it was Live that wasn't working and not my connection. Iguess I'll do it later tonight, seeing as I have to run out now.

I can't wait to play COD4 online
happy.gif

Ill be on COD4 tmo. im down for that clan NK.

Free multiplayer map posters to anyone who reserved at Gamestop when you pick it up.
TEAM XBOX360​
.::GAMERTAG:inmynikes PwNz JaE 0h 3N l0lz3rz::.​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

on live for cod4 does anybody elses live take forever to find a match.i click find a match and the game type but it takes like 20 mins.anybody else having this problem and is there anything i can do to make it go faster?
^^did that make any sense

Have any of you guys bought the dell 25 dollar of codes? I really need to know if it works!!!

im not usually into games like Assassins creed but this might have to be gamefly'd
TEAM XBOX360​
.::ShotsRangOut::.​

Back
Top Bottom