Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

By the way I played the virtua fighter demo and it was boring as hell
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= Swerv On You​

if true then SMH, i spent 500 for the elite thinking it was the best and now they come out with this crap. Bill Gates needs to die.

jblack, unfortunately your problem isn't covered in their $1 billion warranty deal. I believe a friend was quoted that the bill would be $100 and can bepaid probably by any major credit card. But if nnarum got away without paying you probably have a good shot, too.

whats the best way to complete halos metagames? im playing on doing co-op in legendary with my brother. is that a good idea?

yea i thought about the RGB plugs but i looked all over and didnt know where to put them. do you put them in the red yellow and white slots cuz i couldnt findany red green or blue slots

Originally Posted by htownhooper31

You could probably get alot of the original xbox games that will be up for download at the store for cheaper than $15 and they won't take up all your hard drive space, but I'm still a little intrigued.
yeah but you know the downloaded versions wll prolly have achievements

mad.gif
@ my headset breaking

happy.gif
XBL is back up and running smooth for me
Now those bastards better give me something for my troubles

Is it up for everybody else?

Originally Posted by swendro88

it was also a good time to be in the store cuz they were unpacking their shipments of the bundles....and for the xbox version, they had received less than expected, so they were calling people who were the last to preorder that they wont get a copy til 2008...it was comedy...i could hear dudes yelling on the phone asking why this is happening to them
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wonder what the resale will be on this

pretty good. look em up on ebay

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

I still can't recover my gamertag but can play on my cousins..smh it start downloading my gamertag than stopped it to say sign in is currently unavailable than showed I had friends online than signed me off..weird
yea. whats worse is that when you try to recover your gamertag and it gets half way there, you cant play it on either system that you recovered it fromif it fails.... so like your stuck in no mans land with no online
mad.gif

^Yeah, each of them have a little bit of a difference in cosmetics. I'm sure you'll know if you have a loud drive, but if you're curious to seewhat you have you can check the pics.

[h3]Thanks to the fallen nnarum for the news......
laugh.gif

[/h3][h3]Xbox LIVE is 5IVE Play & Win Sweepstakes[/h3]
Published November 6, 2007

As part of the big fifth birthday celebration, we're kicking off a huge Play & Win Sweepstakes where you could score some great prizes just byplaying online.

Just register yourgamertag before midnight (ET) on November 15, 2007, to be eligible to win. You can score an entry into the sweepstakes by playing a multiplayerXbox 360 game on Xbox LIVE between 12:01 A.M. ET and 11:59 P.M. ET on November 15.

prizes.jpg

Five First Prize packages: VIP Accessory Kits consisting of the following:
  • Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
  • Xbox 360 Play and Charge Kit
  • Xbox LIVE Vision Camera
  • Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit
  • Xbox 360 Universal Media Remote
  • Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter
  • Xbox 360 Wireless Headset
  • Xbox 360 Memory Unit (64MB)
  • Limited Edition Xbox 360 Aluminum Carrying Case (lock combination: 360)
Five Second Prizes:
  • Xbox 360 HD DVD Player
Five Third Prizes:
  • Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel
Five Fourth Prizes:
  • Xbox 360 Wireless Headset
Twenty-five Fifth Prizes:
  • 12-Month Xbox LIVE Gold Subscription
Twenty-five Sixth prizes:
  • 1600 Microsoft Points
You must register for your chance to win!
Register your gamertag before theend of the promotion on November 15. Check out the Play& Win rules for full details on the sweepstakes, including more info on how to register and participate, as well as detailed prize information.

The Play & Win promotions from Xbox.com are an easy way to jump in and interact with the Xbox LIVE community. It's easy to enter and you could winsome great prizes. Look for more exciting Play & Win promotions in the future!

AND!

kmartaz9.jpg

20% Off any single item at Kmart which should include PS3's and 360's!

Yeah, I don't see how it would be your fault the drive failed. There should be no cost for something that you didn't break. It failed, MS should haveto replace it. Otherwise there's another company that might do it cheaper. Call MS to see if they'll do it for free, and if they won't I'll tryto find the link to see if you can get it done cheaper than $100.

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

They deserve this... it's gotten completely out of hand, if it was one week and things got better it'd be one thing but like you guys are saying, the network is still TRASH.

Microsoft's free Arcade title not enough, still hit with lawsuit over Xbox Live outages

Posted Jan 5th 2008 11:02AM by Darren Murph
Filed under: Gaming
We can't say that we're shocked to hear this -- you know, considering just how long those Xbox Live holiday blues went on -- but Microsoft is indeed being slapped with a class action lawsuit over the aforementioned outages. Reportedly, a trio of angered Texans are alleging that Microsoft didn't abide by its own contract when network issues disallowed a good chunk of Live users from getting their fix over the past few weeks. According to the complaint, MSFT understood that the time of year would lead to increased activity, yet "failed to provide adequate access and service to Xbox Live and its subscribers." Of course, we're betting the Redmond-based lawyers point out that clause about not guaranteeing any minimum level of service, but who knows, maybe we'll all end up with two shiny new Arcade titles.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
people sue for everything. you cant stop playing video games for a couple weeks and spend time with you fam or go outside and spend time with your friends? seriously

If you pay for a subscription to something and the product you paid for doesn't live up to your expectations, you have a right to retaliate.

Look at it the other way - if you, as a user of xbox live, somehow did something with your account that wasn't acceptable within the contract you agreed towhen you signed up, microsoft would take action against you.. Why should we as consumers act any differently? At least compensate us for lost time ya know?

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

rocket races are freaking fun as hell... i laugh so much, it's hilarious...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i was doin the rocket race last week and i was
roll.gif
on a few of them

but sometimes is all business
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

yoooooooo mass effect is
eek.gif
. the character customization is crazy! andunlike KOTOR your character actually speaks!
pimp.gif
and you control your partylike in Gears of War as opposed to KOTOR
pimp.gif
on a side note: any Forza 2players here? i need someone to help me customize my rides, draw pictures and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom