Official Xbox 360 Thread...Xfinity, HBOGO, MLB TV up

Originally Posted by jae oh en

i started searching for a beast mode match at 10:50.

i am just now starting my first one at 11:15.

is it this bad for anyone else?

they definitely need to fix it. doesn't take THAT long for me but still takes longer than it should.
I need some Hammerburst tips. Its the only starting weapon I just can't get down.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

it's not hitting redbox. that's weak.

ups is dropping mine off today, and i'll be on later on in the evening.

i read there's a newbie lobby in gears 3. i'll be on that
laugh.gif
. my GT is jae 0h en. if anyone's trying to play some objective based stuff, hit me up.

also if you like the gears 3 facebook page, you get a code for the ice t voiced character.

Ma didnt know you would get on gears....Hit me up next time we can run on some casual.

For all the new people get down active reloading it helps ALOT if you have higher powered weapons....word to the sawed off.
Some folks fire off some rounds( giggle) then active reload before engaging in battle

ADD ME : THE QBZ
embarassed.gif

I'm def down for some horde mode, got to wave 36 earlier today, but had to leave to go to work. Hit me up if you want to go cray.

GT: Gator Boy 24

if anyone is interested.. gently used Gears of War 3 for 50 shipped. Buying the LE so I'm willing to let this one go.

I saw a loading screen tip, saying you can spot enemies for your squad when you're already dead while in ghost cam mode.

Only saw this loading screen tip once, but I haven't been able to confirm during gameplay. Has anyone seen this loading screen tip?

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

I saw a loading screen tip, saying you can spot enemies for your squad when you're already dead while in ghost cam mode.

Only saw this loading screen tip once, but I haven't been able to confirm during gameplay. Has anyone seen this loading screen tip?

When ADS, click the left thumb stick. It'll put a colored marker over the enemies head. Good for knowing what enemies are doing behind cover. Teammates that spot and call out flanks are awesome.
Just beat Horde last night. Level 50 is boss. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xtianp

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

When ADS, click the left thumb stick. It'll put a colored marker over the enemies head. Good for knowing what enemies are doing behind cover. Teammates that spot and call out flanks are awesome.
Just beat Horde last night. Level 50 is boss. 
pimp.gif
How the hell do you get into ADS when you're dead? You even read what I said?

Sometimes I can't do %+#@ in Gears with these dudes rolling and using the sawed off 
30t6p3b.gif

Once I got out of the Casual playlist and went into Standard, dudes were wall bouncing and all that all over the place.

Ya'll got any tips for a newbie trying to keep up with these hardcore players 
embarassed.gif

I still need to go through Horde too.  Add me if you wanna run that. 

I was wondering if anyone else' Xbox 360 Slim has the 'Open Tray Error?' Every time I stick a disc in, it will say 'reading' then 'open tray'. I can't load any discs at all. Does anyone know how to fix this? Sending it in to MS won't work cause I'm out of warranty. Is the only way for me to fix it to open the Xbox up? Someone help please.

Originally Posted by DroSeph

I was wondering if anyone else' Xbox 360 Slim has the 'Open Tray Error?' Every time I stick a disc in, it will say 'reading' then 'open tray'. I can't load any discs at all. Does anyone know how to fix this? Sending it in to MS won't work cause I'm out of warranty. Is the only way for me to fix it to open the Xbox up? Someone help please.
i had the issue with my older white model 360, and you might have to send it back.  i fixed mine by opening it up and cleaning the dvd drive, but this is a common problem

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by DroSeph

i had the issue with my older white model 360, and you might have to send it back.  i fixed mine by opening it up and cleaning the dvd drive, but this is a common problem
I rather buy a new Xbox for 200 then send it into MS to fix it for 130 plus the months it'll take. How did you fix it when you opened it? Can you show me how, or the exact same guide you used? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom