• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters

MelodicAdoredDonkey-small.gif

I haven't owned a Xbox since the 360 years ago, but I was looking through my old purchases and remembered that I paid EIGHTY-FIVE ****IN' DOLLARS on a wireless network adapter. :sick:

Microsoft really gouged us just play on Wi-Fi. :smh:

I haven't owned a Xbox since the 360 years ago, but I was looking through my old purchases and remembered that I paid EIGHTY-FIVE ****IN' DOLLARS on a wireless network adapter. :sick:

Microsoft really gouged us just play on Wi-Fi. :smh:

Lol the good old days. I would plug the Ethernet cable to my old Compaq laptop while it was on and set it to where the laptop wouldn’t go to sleep and viola, “wireless” internet connectivity to bless noobs in Gears :nthat:

Far Cry 3 Classic Edition is $3 on Xbox Live right now.
I believe 4 and 5 are heavily discounted right now as well.

good looks with the Far cry info, got everything except new age and already had 2 on BC. been wanting to get these for a while so this is an amazing deal.

1TB? I’m copping a 12TB external lol
Drives have to be certified by MS to work because of the new SSD. The 1TB will be the only one at launch.

A 12TB SSD, if it were available would cost thousands

I think you can store games on an external hard drive, but to play them you will have to transfer them onto an approved drive.

It hurts to say but I think I've just given up on Gears. I loved the OG trilogy. Gears 4 was awful and even tho 5 was better, it just didn't capture that same magic. I do want to see what happens in the same installment though. Did they ever say which ending was cannon?
I don't Marcus to lose a son but JD was a whole ****boy.
i havent even finished 5
stopped playing after the beginning
where he on that snow boat sail thing
and ive had it since release

Drives have to be certified by MS to work because of the new SSD. The 1TB will be the only one at launch.

A 12TB SSD, if it were available would cost thousands

I think you can store games on an external hard drive, but to play them you will have to transfer them onto an approved drive.

I get what your saying didn’t even think about the new SSD on the new Xbox

Back
Top Bottom