Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Might be the first time I don’t get a console on release date because At this moment I see any games or reason to upgrade. I hope that changes closer to RD

As a big Mortal Kombat fan, I decided to change my gamertag to Brutality. The reactions in MK11 have been pretty great :lol:
b9bb733ee799b11c52c4615191807a90.png

Third Party titles.

Would LOVE to see Elden Ring.

And some stuff that is next-gen only.

Yesterday's showcase feels like Microsoft got finessed into taking the bullets for these 3rd parties so that their marketing plans can get rolling.

EA showed us a time-lapse of Madden history and a minute of Patrick Mahomes talking, but I still couldn't tell you what Madden 21 looks like.

Ubisoft amped this up for a week as Valhalla gameplay and we got 90 seconds of nothing and an interview with almost no new info. Pure finesse :lol: :smh:

Almost copped a xbox one x, been bored just wanna play halo MCC but guess ill wait it out sadly

might be dumb to throw away $300 when a whole new system dropping for $500

Seems like retailers are getting more Elite 2 in. Should have mine Tuesday ordered at BB

Almost copped a xbox one x, been bored just wanna play halo MCC but guess ill wait it out sadly

might be dumb to throw away $300 when a whole new system dropping for $500
Is it really only gonna be $500? :nerd:

Idk I just can't see them charging the same price for the Series X as the 1X.

It's the equivalent of the One X for their new line. We'll have to just wait and see how they play it obviously, but I expect it to be $500 as well based on the way they've talked about it up to now.

Phil Spencer's words on the price from April:

"I feel good about the price we're going to be able to get to," Spencer said. "I feel good about the price and the performance capabilities that we have for Series X. I feel incredibly strong about the overall package."

"I believe we have a plan that can win; now we have to go execute," he said.

Spencer went on to say that the overall goal with the Xbox Series X price is to "stay agile" and set a price that meets or surpasses the expectations of fans.

$800?

no ones buying it or maybe that's why they're implementing monthly payment plans :rofl:

About to check Shadow of War out on Gamepass. Shadow of Mordor was pretty fun but I didn't get to finish it. Love Lord of the Rings, curious about the Smeagle game coming out.

Back
Top Bottom