Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Does anyone remember the **** show during the last console release?

When Ms first revealed the Xbox one they made the price too high and the PS4 was $100 cheaper. Then they revealed you couldn’t share games with friends lmao.
MS killed themselves.

I’m sure they learned their lesson and will tread more carefully this year.

Idk I just can't see them charging the same price for the Series X as the 1X.
The Xbox one X is getting phased out and they will have a new version, the Series S which will be the lower end model. Rumors say $300 for that. It’ll play all your next gen stuff but it’ll be disc less

These are nice
309AFED9-A4C3-4176-99C5-9E55A81136CE.jpeg

Supposedly MS is waiting for Sony to announce the PS5 first so they can undercut them by $100 just like Sony did to them last release

I've got my Xbox before my PS last 2 generations and will do the same this go round.
In the minority that isn't crazy over Last of Us/Uncharted and can wait for God of War/Spider-man, though both are 2 of my favorite games this gen. Hope Sony doesn't keep that same interface or has another hackfest for online accounts on PS5.
Anything that isn't a Sony exclusive gets played on Xbox no matter what for me.

imma give sekiro another shot today. i raged quit and never touched it after the raging/flaming bull boss cause I couldnt pass it lmao

imma give sekiro another shot today. i raged quit and never touched it after the raging/flaming bull boss cause I couldnt pass it lmao

I wish I had the patience for Sekiro/Souls games. I had Nioh and didn't get far, gave Sekiro a chance and was like nope not for me :lol:

anyone think this thing will get delayed because of corona?
Phil Spencer already said they are on track to launch the hardware by year end. China is mostly up and running on the manufacturing side.

He said the issue is with software (games). They committed to getting Halo out by years end but Spencer said today that any game that was targeting early 2021 or later will have to be delayed because some parts of game production like MoCap, voice acting, and audio capture simply can't be done right now, and for the foreseeable future. He was speaking about the whole games industry too.

Control is half off for a couple more days, just copped. Been curious and only heard good things.

Back
Top Bottom