Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Boys gonna be sick if Mortal Kombat becomes exclusive to either platform. If MS gets it, we have a chance at getting it on PS though.

The open world portions of Gears 5 definitely turned me off. If I wasnt playing online co-op with my homeboy I wouldn’t have completed the campaign.

Hard to imagine those other companies would be able to match a serious MS bid

Reports are saying the asking price fo WBIE is at least $2 to $4 billion not even Microsoft is going to be willing to pay that. Especially when whoever buys them and all the studios will NOT get DC comics license for future Batman and other DC comic themed games. No rights to Harry Potter since JK Rowling will not sign off on it. My money is on Take 2 or EA buying them.

$2B to $4B without those licenses? Hell naw man, they wylin’:lol:

Reports are saying the asking price fo WBIE is at least $2 to $4 billion not even Microsoft is going to be willing to pay that. Especially when whoever buys them and all the studios will NOT get DC comics license for future Batman and other DC comic themed games. No rights to Harry Potter since JK Rowling will not sign off on it. My money is on Take 2 or EA buying them.
If it is just for the studios, I think it increases the chances of MS buying them. But I think AT&T will include a licensing deal to sweeten the deal. Those fools 165 billion in debt, and got few options if they want to go elsewhere.

Gimmie Fable.

The first game was incredible, I felt like my nerd *** was the only one that played it

I was mad excited when Fable 3 came out. It was pretty good with the decision making aspect.

With the popularity of Game of Thrones I feel like a Fable game would slap extra hard right now lol

The story is damn near the same.

you think?

Give me a remastered Max Payne. 4k

No, not gonna happen. It’s just what I say every year.

I 100% want it, but I don’t think it’ll ever happen. One of my all time favorite games.

Had ps1, ps2. Switched to Xbox after Sony did that buffoonery with the pricing on the ps3. Had the 369 and Xbone.

Decisions decisions on this next gen. Im a windows user for computer and just a fan of the interface. Plus the staggered joystick on the controller is undefeated

Rockstar is a joke, they still ain’t give us a new Max Payne... they milking GTA 5 still.

Right... I still want to see it and what they’ve done.

I love Elder Scrolls but Bethesda's work of late has given me little faith in whatever they put out. Still will cop because I've put so many hours of my life into Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim

I love Elder Scrolls but Bethesda's work of late has given me little faith in whatever they put out. Still will cop because I've put so many hours of my life into Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim

Agreed with both.

Back
Top Bottom