Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
You made the statement... if you would have said PS4 I might have ignored it.. but the PS5 is pretty barren as far as superior first party exclusives go.

If you don’t play the 1st party titles then definitely isn’t.

but if you do - it ain’t even close.

The series X is one hell of a console though.
I literally only play sports games and MK

Definitely could care less about Sony first party titles especially now since the show is on Xbox

Why are you guys playing dumb right now.

I just complimented the hell out of the console let it go.

Don’t act like 1st PS games are not flames and aren’t plentiful.

Geeze :lol:

But if you have no interest in them I would recommend the Series X every time.

They are not plentiful... there is literally 2 "exclusives' worth playing now. One is also on the PS4, the other is a remake of a PS3 game. Both consoles are pretty equally barren right now... one just has a superior subscription service.

I am speaking on PS franchises. Not what is available on the PS5 right now. The sequels that we will see on the PS5 etc.

If you are into them it is worth investing in the PS5 over the Xbox. And yes they are plentiful, and they are bangers.

I am speaking on PS franchises. Not what is available on the PS5 right now. The sequels that we will see on the PS5 etc.

If you are into them it is worth investing in the PS5 over the Xbox. And yes they are plentiful, and they are bangers.
So your living in the past and expecting the fun times to continue.

BD012FEB-18AF-4735-A54B-068FC12F4CD8.gif

fixed us up a nice modern industrial. I'm about to kick ol girl out and move someone else in. The kid's staying with me. I'm about to repopulate this whole town.

4-2-2021_12-08-40_AM-xwcqbdau.png
You’re playing on Xbox right not the computer? I assume since were in the Xbox thread :lol:
I played a good amount of sims 3 but couldn’t get into sims 4. The UI was so different and I remember there’s like 1 or 2 extra steps to do certain things
That house is nice tho, you built it or just bought it

Burnt out on 3rd person open world games. Other than that I'm not sure what makes their library so stacked supposedly. My PS4 Pro collected dust more often than not so I'm holding off.
Xbox is even getting on the JRPG train, DQ11S and Octopath Traveler on Gamepass.

You’re playing on Xbox right not the computer? I assume since were in the Xbox thread :lol:
I played a good amount of sims 3 but couldn’t get into sims 4. The UI was so different and I remember there’s like 1 or 2 extra steps to do certain things
That house is nice tho, you built it or just bought it
yeah i'm on xbox, i made the house took forever to figure out how use the build mode and looking at other peoples builds. I hadn't play a Sims game in probably 15 years, there's really not a lot to do in Sims 4, the expansion packs are on sale for 50% off on the Xbox store, i might get one to see if it adds a little more depth.

You made the statement... if you would have said PS4 I might have ignored it.. but the PS5 is pretty barren as far as superior first party exclusives go.
Are you assuming none of the PlayStation exclusives won't eventually have games on the ps5?

If not you should already know about the superior first party exclusives.

I think we all get it that the PlayStation didn't launch the ps5 with their best exclusive games.

Any deals/tricks going on right now for the $1 Ultimate Game Pass?

I don't really play games anymore, but with The Show due out soon, I'm wondering if it's worth investing in the GP or just buying the game for $70 and be done with it.

Back
Top Bottom