Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
I don't believe they'll launch this alongside GTA V this year. I would welcome a true remaster to Vice City though.

They're gonna have to re-license the music for a lot of the radio stations.

Some versions of San Andreas were missing a lot of stuff.

Bring on Vice City & San Andreas. I can do without 3. Would love Liberty City Stories though. Hope these remakes are similar to how the Mafia 1 remake was.

Back 4 Blood Beta is back up this time for everybody to play. Will be spending time on it myself after I get off work. Also trying to see if I can hop on Madden 22. Might go all in with MUT this year since I've never done so.

Back 4 Blood Beta is back up this time for everybody to play. Will be spending time on it myself after I get off work. Also trying to see if I can hop on Madden 22. Might go all in with MUT this year since I've never done so.

i played yesterday and thought it was :pimp:

I can't believe there's a game called Lawn Mowing Simulator. It's so crazy that I have to give it a try.

250px-Yard_Work_Simulator.png

call me when its ported to Oculus

I played a little bit of split gate. It’s aight but still feels like knockoff halo. Infinite can’t hurry up enough

Never really played the game, but Fortnite looks pretty good on the Series X.

Seems like they've improved the graphics a bit over the One S version.

Is their a fix for the connection issue? I’ll randomly be in a game and my console will disconnect from the internet for a few seconds/minutes then reconnect. I use an Ethernet cord if that helps

Yo...

Split gate might be the best fps right now. Having so much fun on it.

It's a halo rip off but the portal system.is a game changer.

6+ bodies = she smashed 6+ dudes
"bodies" = kills
6+ killstreak gets you a UAV
UAV = reveal people on the map
:lol:

I can't get enough of SplitGate. Game is too fire. Once you start thinking with Portals rather than try to run around the map it's :pimp:

Used to only need 3 or 4 kills to get a UAV in Call of Duty.

You can tell I haven't played in a long time.

My friend was furious when I scored this earlier today :rofl:
The best part was that just before the freekick, I said 'hold on let me score this real quick' just as a joke but it somehow happened.

Death’s Door really keeping me engaged. I usually don’t like games that are on the more difficult end but something about it keeps me going back to it

Back
Top Bottom