Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
That's my initial plan for Mario 3D collections and a ps5 bundle w/Spidey MM and/or Horizon.

Also, OfferUp is great, too. Have bought atleast 7 games or so and I never pay what they want for it :lol:

Some get desperate and you can knock off $5-10 off what they were selling the game for.

Brah, $219 for 1TB...
giphy.gif

Edit: Actually, all things consider it is not too bad for a PCIe 4.0 SSD.

Last edited:
Eh that's not terrible considering the cost of a 1 TB PCIE 4.0 NVME SSD these days. Maybe shoulda just stuck with PCIE 3.0 ...

Well ****, if you need that space Series X looking better.

I don't believe that "leak."

If it's real though, that's a terrible price considering that their $300 console lives and dies by digital content and only comes with 512GB internal.

It'd damn near cost 2 Series Ss to buy one console and an SSD expansion, unless they offer a 512GB Expansion as well for something way more palatable. Before long regular NVMe SSDs with the required specs would be cheaper than this and Microsoft would look funny in the light.

I think ill stick with my 2TB HDD for a bit.
Word I got a 4 TB a few months ago I'm good

You won't be able to put next-gen games on those, unfortunately.

I’m still rocking my 500gb launch Xbox one and I’ve never had an issue with storage. Do people really keep every game they’ve ever played downloaded? At most I maybe have 3-4 games installed

I’m still rocking my 500gb launch Xbox one and I’ve never had an issue with storage. Do people really keep every game they’ve ever played downloaded? At most I maybe have 3-4 games installed
I have 300+ games installed don't judge me lol

I don't believe that "leak."

If it's real though, that's a terrible price considering that their $300 console lives and dies by digital content and only comes with 512GB internal.

It'd damn near cost 2 Series Ss to buy one console and an SSD expansion, unless they offer a 512GB Expansion as well for something way more palatable. Before long regular NVMe SSDs with the required specs would be cheaper than this and Microsoft would look funny in the light.

You won't be able to put next-gen games on those, unfortunately.
:frown:

So do you think that no video game is worth more than $60 at all?
Should developers focus on smaller titles with lower budgets in order to keep the production cost down?

People want these astronomical experiences that have longer gameplay, bigger worlds etc. but don't want to pay for it. You got dudes out here dropping 200+ hours in BotW and expect the sequel to deliver even more but don't want to pay for it.

I understand people not wanting to pay more, hell I don't think anybody wants to pay more but I was already expecting it. I was expecting with PS4/X1. Personally, I'm just going to be more selective on what I purchase day one. I don't even have the time life I used to.
I agree with what you're saying. But nowadays it seems like games are released half finished and then fixed months later, and then they charge you for the "DLC" that should've been the stock experience :lol:.

Had a ps1, ps2, Xbox 360, xb1. At a cross roads with these next gen consoles. Not sure what to grab

Nice, game pass is becoming the definitive gaming service, will be pre-ordering a Series X, along with the disc PS5 and at least a 3070 GTX, if not a whole new PC. At least $1,500 on gaming in 2 months, if not double that...

So font gotta pay for EA play anymore, even better. I need to see these trade in deals.

Back
Top Bottom