Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
I gotta ps5 and rog ally. Xbox worth buying?
Depends on what you play. I counted Xbox out for years and thought it was a disgrace of a console.

Now it’s my favorite of the 3 because of GamePass. But realistically, PC is really the only console worth it because even when a digital license goes, you can emulate. Plus PC has GamePass as well.

I don’t play my Xbox often and thought I’d be playing Starfield over the holiday break but read today they’ll be updating every 6 weeks or something like that. One of those updates is supposed to be city maps which is essential for me cause I had no clue where I was going. Unfortunately I’m “deploying” to Korea in January and won’t be taking the Xbox so Starfield will now most likely be a late 2024, early 2025 game for me.

All that said, I’m hoping Xbox drops some of those highly anticipated games in 2024 so I’ll have some options waiting for me :smokin

Checked Walmart again... found one XSX Diablo 4 bundle for $350 and copped immediately :lol:. Just picked it up

received_1066563824543837.jpeg

Looks like Blade is a lock as an exclusive and will be using the Void Engine.

Been really enjoying Baldur's Gate 3.

So Treyarch going back to back? I'm good on COD unless they simplify the zombies and/or the multiplayer, which they won't

I tried to go back to CoD with MW2 and it’s just not for me.

The Finals has been my go to FPS as of now. I keep hearing BF 2042 is a lot better now so I might check that out.

Same. I bought MW2 after falling for the hype and it just didn’t do anything for me. The only thing I can remember was not liking the maps, especially the one with all the cars and exploding.

Same. I bought MW2 after falling for the hype and it just didn’t do anything for me. The only thing I can remember was not liking the maps, especially the one with all the cars and exploding.

That map was TERRIBLE :lol: But I always did decent on it

That would be a wise business decision going against the Slim PS5. 450/500 vs. a console that can do all the same things for $400.

Now Xbox is using that noggin. They just need to be intelligent and drop the Series S white to $200 and the black to $300. Take a loss on consoles, but aggressively get people on Game Pass. I wasn't a believer until I got it, but now I play Xbox more than anything else just because of it.

I just hope MS doesn't lose their way if they do become the market leader in the streaming era of gaming that will inevitably come. Unfortunately, we know that those in power end up always corruptly using it.

Back
Top Bottom