Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
I'll keep an eye on it, thanks for the heads up.
Digital deals be out there. Just how to scour the internet. I know there has to be a subreddit for digital deals...

wd-black-p10-game-drive-call-of-duty-edition-usb-3-2-hdd.png.thumb.1280.1280.png

wd-black-p50-game-drive-call-of-duty-edition-usb-3-2-ssd-front.png.thumb.1280.1280.png

wd-black-sn850-call-of-duty-edition-nvme-ssd-angle.png.thumb.1280.1280.png

Last edited:
It's a controller and hard drive?

Lol

Anyway this is why Activision sucks for confusing the **** out of customers in their lame excuse to tax an extra $10 to early adaptors.

Also sucks because I am now over my data cap so this game has also cost me an extra $20 in overages. Believe it or not, discs would still have a benefit if they were actually used correctly.

I keep seeing people on reddit hit at target randomly and walmart. Just gotta try your luck at this point.

Was able to hit on the antonline restock, already got shipping. I really just wanted the system so I'm looking to oop the elite wireless series 2 controller + 3 month ultimate game pass under retail to a NTer.

Keep an eye on antonline.com. They’re based in GA. I scored a series x today. It was the bundle with 2 controllers. I’ll post likely sell the second controller. Follow them on Twitter.

Back
Top Bottom