Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
I think my system is a bit glitchy or maybe it could be just Cold war, randomly in matches my Xbox would shut off or dashboard, but it only happens with Cold war, I'm heavy on 2k and nothing happens when i play that game.

Last edited:
I think my system is a bit glitchy or maybe it could be just Cold war, randomly in matches my Xbox would shut off or dashboard, but it only happens with Cold war, I'm heavy on 2k and nothing happens when i play that game.

I thought it was only me, like you said only when I play cold war. Sometimes I can play it for 2 hours without issues and sometimes I'm barely through the first match.

Issues with Cold War crashing are all over Reddit. Seems like the game is a mess.

Anyone cop. Was on it instantly but my brother put a lock on his Microsoft account

COD is a mess I can't use game chat at all. It's not my headphones because they work with MW but BO is just terrible. I'm not a fan of the multiplayer really, it just feels so glitchy and laggy at times. It doesn't feel as smooth as MW does. It feels like the sights on the gun reduce your vision instead of helping.

COD is a mess I can't use game chat at all. It's not my headphones because they work with MW but BO is just terrible. I'm not a fan of the multiplayer really, it just feels so glitchy and laggy at times. It doesn't feel as smooth as MW does. It feels like the sights on the gun reduce your vision instead of helping.

Doesn't feel glitchy or laggy to me

There are a lot of issues.

Cross hairs for all my long range are faded/non-existent. I do get that lag feeling, it’s like it’s dropping frames for some reason. Frame rate issue, graphical issue in spots, not sure.

MP is eh, I prefer MW to it.

I bought it for zombies really.

Doesn't feel glitchy or laggy to me
It's definitely not as smooth as MW for me.
There are a lot of issues.

Cross hairs for all my long range are faded/non-existent. I do get that lag feeling, it’s like it’s dropping frames for some reason. Frame rate issue, graphical issue in spots, not sure.

MP is eh, I prefer MW to it.

I bought it for zombies really.
Even in zombies once I'm getting a train going and start shooting them it starts getting really laggy. I'm hoping they patch these things up soon.

F20AE77D-A0FA-4ECE-94FE-1C7442A83666.png
This happened yesterday :lol:

yea something feels VERY off with Cold War with me as well

The movement, the ADS, the Iron sights are trash seems like ACOGs only way to go i see ppl use them on MP5s and Uzis ?

i got back on WZ BR last night and what a difference between the 2. I personally dont know how this cross over is going to work buy boy am i curious to see how it plays out

only reason i wanna try to like CW is so i can level up a few guns incase they are OP to start warzone out come December

It's definitely not as smooth as MW for me.

Even in zombies once I'm getting a train going and start shooting them it starts getting really laggy. I'm hoping they patch these things up soon.

Yep. But I’m a battlefield/bethesda guy.

I don’t expect games to be perfect and for large patches to come in and clean up. It’s really just the practice of gaming for the last sum years.

Back in my day games were completed and shipped in a cartridge.

Yep. But I’m a battlefield/bethesda guy.

I don’t expect games to be perfect and for large patches to come in and clean up. It’s really just the practice of gaming for the last sum years.

Back in my day games were completed and shipped in a cartridge.
Or glitched so bad they had to rerelease. It was rare but it did happen. Imagine waiting for them to reprint a game to get a glitch/bug fixed?!

As much as i like CW it does have hella issues. Had the faded cross-hair issue yesterday (actually thought this was intentional haha) and i was using the mic the day before and it completely shutdown the audio from my tv. Played around with all the settings but i had to restart my xbox to get it working again. Had a couple of glitches throughout games as well. They need to release a patch by the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom