Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Or glitched so bad they had to rerelease. It was rare but it did happen. Imagine waiting for them to reprint a game to get a glitch/bug fixed?!

Spot on, and I was being funny about the back in my day comment. Damn games were a 500mb side scroller.

The first time this new wave of doing things really hit me was Battlefield 3. That damn game was BROKE at launch. You couldn’t do a damn thing... took them months to fix. Everyone waxes poetic about how BF3 and BF4 are great games now, but man that was bad. BF4 had a similar bad launch, but wasn’t anywhere near as broken as BF3.

It’s just the new practice of things, not good practice either. But here we are.

Yep. But I’m a battlefield/bethesda guy.

I don’t expect games to be perfect and for large patches to come in and clean up. It’s really just the practice of gaming for the last sum years.

Back in my day games were completed and shipped in a cartridge.
I'm glad when I got my one I missed the mess of the BF4 launch. When I came around it was already fixed and was a great game. I still go back every so often just to play.
I got there and legit had no clue what was going on. :lol:
I was lost too in the beginning until I saw the dudes dancing with the box :lol:

Glad to see all the convo here is about just the system, or the games, or trying to obtain one. A discord group I’ve been a part of just for the shoes has turned into people talking all day about buying these to resell. Sht is getting super annoying/corny to be honest, so this thread is SUPER refreshing. As for my situation, one of my best friends works for Microsoft (I’m in Seattle), and they unexpectedly got me and early Christmas/Birthday gift. Haven’t bought any new games yet, and honestly probably won’t until Cyberpunk. Been playing Skyrim, Witcher 3, and Fallout 4 so far. The load times on this thing are amazing though.

I saw an interview on YouTube where they said games already announced would release on both consoles but all new ones would be exclusive to Microsoft.
Pretty much. Games like Fallout 76 and elder scrolls online are already out everywhere. They aren’t going to pull them from Sony. We may see expansions and DLc coming first to cbox etc. games like starfield and fallout 5 will likely be exclusive

Glad to see all the convo here is about just the system, or the games, or trying to obtain one. A discord group I’ve been a part of just for the shoes has turned into people talking all day about buying these to resell. Sht is getting super annoying/corny to be honest, so this thread is SUPER refreshing. As for my situation, one of my best friends works for Microsoft (I’m in Seattle), and they unexpectedly got me and early Christmas/Birthday gift. Haven’t bought any new games yet, and honestly probably won’t until Cyberpunk. Been playing Skyrim, Witcher 3, and Fallout 4 so far. The load times on this thing are amazing though.

Tell me about it, I keep missing out but I refuse to give a reseller money for a console, so im checking here and twitter every hour til I can cop.

I hate seeing some posts of dudes with 4 or 5 consoles trying to get double the money for them just scumbags, I'm glad I got mine because I wasn't gonna pay any reseller for sure.

I played Battlefield V yesterday an damn the loading is super noticeable. It would take me so long to get into matches before and if I wanted to quit I was better off just closing the game and restarting it than trying to quit. It's amazing what this X is doing for game speed.

Tell me about it, I keep missing out but I refuse to give a reseller money for a console, so im checking here and twitter every hour til I can cop.
I hate seeing some posts of dudes with 4 or 5 consoles trying to get double the money for them just scumbags, I'm glad I got mine because I wasn't gonna pay any reseller for sure.

I played Battlefield V yesterday an damn the loading is super noticeable. It would take me so long to get into matches before and if I wanted to quit I was better off just closing the game and restarting it than trying to quit. It's amazing what this X is doing for game speed.
Yeah, stay strong geeplus geeplus . You’ll grab one eventually. lpheat22 lpheat22 yeah, the resell sht is so dumb. For one, I don’t get why people are paying *** resell prices for a system that is going to be continuously made for like the next 10 YEARS! I understand not wanting to be patient, but maybe because I’m 34, I’m not in a rush like that to where I need to drop that much money to be able to play AT THIS MOMENT. And yeah, the loading times are just so crazy. I usually look forward to reading the little tips and info during the loading times in Skyrim, but now I can barely read the first word most time.

I will say the hatred of resellers amount the gaming community is epic. I mean they probably just bidding on eBay with no desire to actually pay.

funny how the sneaker community applauses or doesn’t care about resell anymore

Then again gamers are way more entitled than sneaker people who are already entailed themselves.

E0624C61-D58B-443C-AA79-E21C5C58162E.jpeg

costco and their shippers wild for this!

I swear between UPS and USPS its new policy to just dump the package on ya porch and sprint back to the truck.

They be doing weak attempted door knocks and doorbell rings.

A few times when I had a package that needed to be signed instead of waiting for me to come to the door they went down my driveway and threw the package over the fence in to my backyard :smh:

Back
Top Bottom