Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
How many ganes are currently available? Thinking of coppin some games before the system gets here. Was at target and they only had COD, AC.

Both said work in xbox 1 and series s which is cool

And deals on games?

Gamepass is a no brainer, you get EA play too so that's around 200 games you get, with Gamepass updating new games in and out.

D5FFB24C-A80E-41A8-BC19-70B7F2D550E3.jpeg
Even the x is blue

My dudes. Good looks. Sounds like a plan How much does that hit for?

Gamepass Ultimate is 15 but it comes with Xbox Live and EA Play. I think the first 3 months you can get the gamepass portion for just a dollar a month if I remember correctly

Gamepass Ultimate is 15 but it comes with Xbox Live and EA Play. I think the first 3 months you can get the gamepass portion for just a dollar a month if I remember correctly

worth it for previous Xbox live subscribers?

I was just thinking last night, I’m gonna get a bunch of games this BF from gamestop and maybe wait for an Xbox. Then I sprained my ankle on a shoe and I’m stuck in bed.

After a little more than a week of using the Lucid Sound LS50x headset, this thing might be the GOAT headset. I'm in love.

how you liking it? Should have got it for the ps5/4 so we can run a few dog fights together

It's pretty damn fun. I haven't played multiplayer yet but I wanna get a good feel for the flying down before I do that.

Man it was on a huge sale and a few of my friends copped too. I won't be team PS5 for probably another year or 2.

It's pretty damn fun. I haven't played multiplayer yet but I wanna get a good feel for the flying down before I do that.

Man it was on a huge sale and a few of my friends copped too. I won't be team PS5 for probably another year or 2.

Same sale on psn. glad you’re enjoying it. Couldn’t, actually still can’t believe €A let that go for $40 msrp with that license. Online is where the fun is right now. If only they would increase team sizes and more maps

Same sale on psn. glad you’re enjoying it. Couldn’t, actually still can’t believe €A let that go for $40 msrp with that license. Online is where the fun is right now. If only they would increase team sizes and more maps

I'm excited to check it out. Would be dope if they keep putting out maps,.

Back
Top Bottom