• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
6628DD26-17DC-45CD-B04E-1A43FBC72434.jpeg

finally beat assassins creed. Still gotta do some side stuff like hunt all the legendary animals and kill one last person in the Order but damn this was a great game.

I'd would have much rather had the disc for less so I could play it at other people's house (no I will not game share).

**** that digital only life, I collect games, not just data, like many of you collect shoes.

I used to collect games. Wasn’t my bag and once I best something I’m done with it. Plus game share with my son is fire. Free games for him.

Only disk when it’s a deal.

then if I trade or sell it I don’t feel bad prob got it on a buy 2 get one deal anyways. Usually end up getting switch games for the kids and my personal free.

If your Xbox series x crash during bops you can brick it if you keep playing...

LOL nah I’m playing that game is horrible, I’m doing you a favor but it’s pretty normal for that game to crash... on the next gen consoles

If your Xbox series x crash during bops you can brick it if you keep playing...

LOL nah I’m playing that game is horrible, I’m doing you a favor but it’s pretty normal for that game to crash... on the next gen consoles
Why don’t you like it? I thought it was cool. I’m by no means a hardcore COD player anymore though. MW multiplayer to me felt like mfs was always cheating :lol:

6628DD26-17DC-45CD-B04E-1A43FBC72434.jpeg

finally beat assassins creed. Still gotta do some side stuff like hunt all the legendary animals and kill one last person in the Order but damn this was a great game.
That’s much shorter than odyssey. I put 88 hours into odyssey to beat it and kill all the cultists

Back
Top Bottom