Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
GameSpot review was surprisingly mediocre, but IGN gave it a 9. We'll see.
Yea, which has me leaning towards Gamespot's review being more accurate.
I read most of it (chose to skip over parts where she discussed the story/characters) and it seems like she expected something different that what the game was and held it against them. Complained about the main character being an actual character and not created in the same fashion as Elder Scrolls/Fallout and the lack of being able to make your character trans. The way she described the world is what I expected but it was a big complaint of hers too.

There's a 50GB patch for day 1 so as far as bugs go that's a wait and see.

In their video the reviewer also said there’s a bug that literally won’t let her beat the game lol. She said she’s stuck and can’t do anything about it and can’t continue the mission. Hopefully the day 1 patch fixes all that.

39472BBC-5621-4555-A1B2-031861D30D3F.jpeg

Walmart order finally came in.

why buy the HDMI cable the system comes with one standard. Doesn’t it come with 2.1 HDMI cable.

Its ducking stupid they have a level cap on COD until the season comes out. Literally playing and completely challenges unintentionally and my XP goes to waste smh

Complained about the main character being an actual character and not created in the same fashion as Elder Scrolls/Fallout and the lack of being able to make your character trans.
Wait wait hold up :lol: I understand there's a trans community but their claim is they were born the wrong sex and so they work toward identifying with the opposite gender. They all work towards looking, sounding, and acting the sex and gender they believe they should've been.

So why if you could create a player from scratch would you want to purposely make them one sex and identify with a different gender?

Still waiting to get the series x. I'm not built with patience like this. annoying af

Seeing some new reviews about the epilepsy triggers with Cyberpunk now I'm wondering if i would even be able to play it enough to make it worthwhile Been on anti-epileptic meds for migraines. 😵

After how much crunch CD Project Red has gon through, and Cyberpunk still going out underbaked, I am happy they are given so much extra time

Let them get it right, have a Beta, and don't work people to death

I'm disappointed because I love Halo, but I am happy to wait if I get a better game for it, and folk don't have to crunch like crazy

After how much crunch CD Project Red has gon through, and Cyberpunk still going out underbaked, I am happy they are given so much extra time

Let them get it right, have a Beta, and don't work people to death

I'm disappointed because I love Halo, but I am happy to wait if I get a better game for it, and folk don't have to crunch like crazy
Yeah I rather they not crunch either. Just shocked that a Launch title got pushed back so far. I hope this and cyberpunk are being documented for some type of book

Damn. I truly hate fanboys and console warriors. I don’t care how halo looks. I could be playing the MP right now and that’s all that mattered. But no we had to have Craig trending and whatnot

Back
Top Bottom