Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
why buy the HDMI cable the system comes with one standard. Doesn’t it come with 2.1 HDMI cable.

Yeah it does. I wasn’t sure how good the cable it came with was. I’ve had much success with this Belkin 2.1 cable. I use it for all my devices with my qled.

B and H keeps giving me the run around I was suppose to get my monitor a week ago now there saying January

Does anyone have recommendations for 360 games to try out?

I’ve been playing fight night champion. I forgot how much I loved that game.

People are definitely gonna be feeling a certain way by next year when the Series X has a few good exclusives to play as well as the emulator capabilities and the superb backwards compatibility.

Don't know how people can NOT own Series X or S this gen

You can still watch movies,sports streams, etc on your X/S

Sony removed that

Quick Resume and Game Pass would've been touted as game changers if it was a PS5 feature.

Just comical seeing the obvious bias by fans and the media

Last edited:

grabbing it just for laughs. Boxing fun like hockey games.

also my family’s annual Christmas 2k only 3 threes basketball tournament is ready.

Yes it’s a game of 2k custom teams only 3’s and it’s cringe but tradition.

Skate 3, New Vegas, Red Dead Redemption, Dead Space, Lost Odyssey, Portal, Fable games, I'd say Mass Effect series but I would wait for the remaster to come out next year if you have a One/Series X. If not, Mass Effect 2 and 3 and must plays, 1 hasn't aged well but they're retooling the next gen version. Half Life 2, Bully, and Gears you haven't played if you're using a 360, Halo 3, GTA IV/V. I could go on :lol: 360 library was STACKED.

Y'all think $740 too much for the Series X? Thinking about copping off stock x
I think so b, despite the feeling of really wanting it, that’s still a 200$ markup.

How would you feel if hypotheticallyit was in stock a day after you bought it? If you’re okay with it, then just get it.

That got series S for 419.

Maybe just cop that and slide that to the bedroom when the Series X becomes widely available?

I’m all for holding out till you get what you want. If you pay extra for the S, then you can get the X when there’s hopefully a better catalogue and you’re not spending extra.

People are definitely gonna be feeling a certain way by next year when the Series X has a few good exclusives to play as well as the emulator capabilities and the superb backwards compatibility.

Don't know how people can NOT own Series X or S this gen

You can still watch movies,sports streams, etc on your X/S

Sony removed that

Quick Resume and Game Pass would've been touted as game changers if it was a PS5 feature.

Just comical seeing the obvious bias by fans and the media
This is coming from a former Xbox guy, still plan in getting the series x when halo comes out (unfortunate news below) but Microsoft gotta come with the better exclusives in order to make anyone feel a way because right now PS is killing the game (no pun intended)

“You can still watch movies,sports streams, etc on your X/S” I have a fire stick for that if this was my only media device I would agree but fire sticks only cost like 30-40 bucks to be fair, i dont need a game console for that

“Quick Resume and Game Pass would've been touted as game changers if it was a PS5 feature.” Not doubting the greatness of this feature but again when it’s quick resuming old games and not any system changing exclusives this isn’ta make or break feature. this argument is similar to the teraflops argument to a certain degree, yeah the series x is more powerful on paper but again where’s the exclusives games?

and again this is coming from a guy who would argue in group chats about the Xbox one x being better than ps4 and getting the xb one on release date and skipping the entire generation of ps4 but this time Sony came out too strong and put focus on the games.

49E6AC85-ADF0-466F-A82F-367A6ECD9F05.png

No halo till fall 2021.

Ughh, looks like I won’t be getting the series x until a whole nother year SMH

Had they just dropped this on release date and worked out all the kinks, this system would be in my living room right now and not the PS5

This is coming from a former Xbox guy, still plan in getting the series x when halo comes out (unfortunate news below) but Microsoft gotta come with the better exclusives in order to make anyone feel a way because right now PS is killing the game (no pun intended)

“You can still watch movies,sports streams, etc on your X/S” I have a fire stick for that if this was my only media device I would agree but fire sticks only cost like 30-40 bucks to be fair, i dont need a game console for that

“Quick Resume and Game Pass would've been touted as game changers if it was a PS5 feature.” Not doubting the greatness of this feature but again when it’s quick resuming old games and not any system changing exclusives this isn’ta make or break feature. this argument is similar to the teraflops argument to a certain degree, yeah the series x is more powerful on paper but again where’s the exclusives games?

and again this is coming from a guy who would argue in group chats about the Xbox one x being better than ps4 and getting the xb one on release date and skipping the entire generation of ps4 but this time Sony came out too strong and put focus on the games.

Ughh, looks like I won’t be getting the series x until a whole nother year SMH

Had they just dropped this on release date and worked out all the kinks, this system would be in my living room right now and not the PS5
I'm talking about box vs box and your talking about fire sticks :lol:

PS5 has two single player exclusive titles that put it in a more favorable position right now

Has an awesome controller that will most definitely be utilized by its first party studios.

Xbox has the more robust OS including a fully functional web browser, backwards compatibility, emulation capability, game pass, and quick resume.

For me personally I would spend more time on that box versus the PS5 right now and especially in the future when they start to drop exclusives

It's not really an argument

I'm talking about box vs box and your talking about fire sticks :lol:

PS5 has two single player exclusive titles that put it in a more favorable position right now

Has an awesome controller that will most definitely be utilized by its first party studios.

Xbox has the more robust OS including a fully functional web browser, backwards compatibility, emulation capability, game pass, and quick resume.

For me personally I would spend more time on that box versus the PS5 right now and especially in the future when they start to drop exclusives

It's not really an argument

Outside of GamePass, I don't think most care about the other stuff. Not saying its bad but people don't want to pay $500 right now to stream sports or play older games. If I still had my Xbox One X, there's nothing you can say that would get me to upgrade today. When the exclusives hit, we can talk but right now... meh.

Outside of GamePass, I don't think most care about the other stuff. Not saying its bad but people don't want to pay $500 right now to stream sports or play older games. If I still had my Xbox One X, there's nothing you can say that would get me to upgrade today. When the exclusives hit, we can talk but right now... meh.

There is litterally no reason to own an Xbox Series X right now. NONE.

I still own one though

Y'all think $740 too much for the Series X? Thinking about copping off stock x

Rather pick up a Costco member for $60 Then wait for a restock on either XSX or PS5 (PS5 has been restocked 3 times compared to the Series X)

Follow @Wario64 on Twitter + turn on notifications for restock alert.

Resell/exchange the PS5 for Series X.

Back
Top Bottom