Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Tried at 12pm on the dot, refreshed and clicked but it said try again at 12:10 lol

tried again just now, “add to cart” is available but when I click it error message pops up that it just went out of stock. Meh I’ll wait until it’s not a hassle.

Is something wrong with Cold War? I downloaded the week trial and I swear it’s not 60fps on my xsx
Nope it just looks pretty terrible. If you play zombies frame rates start dropping if there’s a lot of zombies on screen.

copped earlier on Walmart for the bro via app

does Walmart usually ship before the estimated date? I got 1/12

hope it don't get canceled

Anyone know if Walmart ships before the actual date on the order?

If it’s anything like Sam’s, then yes. I had like a 1/8/21 projected date for a PS5 and I got it 4 days from the order on 12/12/20; received on 12/16/20.

Nearing the end of Valhalla and man I would kill for Ubisoft to do a lord of the rings game. That world looks straight out of the movies.

Was re-adjusting my Kilo and getting some run in earlier.

Going to get some warzone with the brethren in later. But did notice updates being done to Cold War with the start of season 1. Still not a big fan of the game as a whole in comparison to MW. But the sniper play is satisfying, good sound against it.

57A5DB57-9AAB-4BCB-99B1-4DE1E9D362D3.jpeg

So how are you supposed to counter the running snipers now. I can unload half a clip into someone but they can turn and still pop me with ease

So how are you supposed to counter the running snipers now. I can unload half a clip into someone but they can turn and still pop me with ease

I’m playing right now, was just talking about that with a dude I hit squads with.

Between that and Mac 10s man... just chillin on the outskirts now. Try to get some good angles?

I’m playing right now, was just talking about that with a dude I hit squads with.

Between that and Mac 10s man... just chillin on the outskirts now. Try to get some good angles?
Ya it’s pretty ridiculous right now. You can’t throw stuns because everyone has a trophy system and you can run up on them because they 1 shot you from up close still.

Y’all talking about COD, right? I’ve hated snipers in COD forever. They should be taken out or adjusted cause the way you pull up is just unfair, imo. Now sniping in Battlefield is :smokin

Back
Top Bottom