Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Got one at target but may cancel. Running through God of War on Ps4 and I know I wouldn't play this for a couple months.

I got one for my boy that kept missing out. He gonna be shook on Christmas. If only I could grab 2 more PS5s before then

Wish I was up and got one

sick of waiting for Walmart I wouldn’t be surprised if I get canceled eventually

Bert. Bert. Hit my DMs bro I got u for retail plus shipping if you want mine. I havent cancelled yet.
Appreciate the offer, think I might pay resell locally since it’s dipped the last few days. Basically just want it in hand by the 24th and I know shipping is horrible right now. My mom keeps asking me when it’s coming for my brother and I don’t think she understands lol

I GREATLY appreciate the offer

Appreciate the offer, think I might pay resell locally since it’s dipped the last few days. Basically just want it in hand by the 24th and I know shipping is horrible right now. My mom keeps asking me when it’s coming for my brother and I don’t think she understands lol

I GREATLY appreciate the offer

All love bro. I get it. I'd much rather have it in the hands of somebody who wants to play right now instead of my hands where it probably sits in the box for another couple months.

Copped the Akira bike.
photomode_22122020_004454.png

Copped a series X from target yesterday. What’s everybody playing ?

Copped a series X from target yesterday. What’s everybody playing ?

Cyberpunk/Valhalla are my primary single player games right now, more focused on Cyberpunk (apparently this is the only console that's running it without major crashes).
Multiplayer/casual I'm on Apex Legends/Forza Horizon 4/Madden (it's eh but got it cheap and it had a free Series X update, actually does look like a better jump to next gen than 2k's outing)/2k

Gonna maybe get back into Destiny after I get through Cyberpunk

Now that I beat cyberpunk I just been playing cod.

there doesn’t seem to be any games coming out anytime soon that I’m interested in unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom