Votes: 106 83.5%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Both

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters
Joined Mar 30, 2004
Merry Christmas Xbox fam.

Got a Series S for my friend for his son, and it looks like it’s DOA :smh:. Stuck on a bootloop. Feel bad for the lil dude.

Joined Nov 29, 2014
Anniversary Collection and Ultra SF IV are the only options I'd go with (not sure if there are others)
What’s the best way to get Ultra SFIV these days? I don’t see it in the online store? Can I just buy the 360 disc and install it on the Series X?

Joined Jan 8, 2006
What’s the best way to get Ultra SFIV these days? I don’t see it in the online store? Can I just buy the 360 disc and install it on the Series X?
It should be in the backwards compatible section of the store. If not I believe the disc should work. It might be super SF IV instead of ultimate I forget :lol:

Joined May 10, 2009
If you guys can have the S nowww would you take it, or rather keep on waiting for the X?
My wife got me the S I’m happy with it. PS5 is my main but I got some friends on Xbox so I’ll just stick with the S. I flipped some Series X but never felt like I really needed to have one.

Joined Jan 8, 2006
I started it up to get a couple quick achievements for MS rewards and ended up playing for 4 hours straight

Just a straightforward fun *** game
Are you playing the ultimate edition? I really don't want to buy the game twice but have been tempted to grab it on sale.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now