Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
1610757469192.png

Cliffnotes taken from the reset thread i got linked to

• Native 4K/60fps on Series X. One of the cleanest games they've seen.
  • 1800p/60fps on PS5
  • 1080p/60fps on Series S.
  • Series X has Ultra Textures and High Shadows.
  • PS5 has Ultra Textures and Medium Shadows.
  • Series S has High Textures and Low Shadows.
  • Framerate is close to perfect on all platforms, with a few exceptions.
  • Load times are virtually identical on all next-gen platforms, with PS5 typically coming in about 1/2 a second faster

60 bucks no way Jose...yo what’s the best wireless headset for sx? Still playing on wired hyperclouds

I wish hitman 3 was longer..... I know there’s multiple ways to get through a level but I’m kinda a one I’m done guy when it comes to games/movies.

still a great game tho

Update on Xbox Live Gold Pricing

by Xbox Live Gold Team • Jan 22, 2021 @ 6:00am

Since we launched Xbox Live (18 years ago!), we’ve been working to make it the most advanced multiplayer network available, for the greatest community of gamers — and there are a lot of you. Millions of people come together on Xbox to play with friends and discover great games. We invest in our community by strengthening the digital safety of our players, enabling new ways to share, communicate and play with your friends, and delivering industry leading reliability across our network.
Periodically, we assess the value and pricing of our services to reflect changes in regional marketplaces and to continue to invest in the Xbox community; we’ll be making price adjustments for Xbox Live Gold in select markets. In many markets, the price of Xbox Live Gold has not changed for years and in some markets, it hasn’t changed for over 10 years.
So, what does this mean for you?
  • If you’re an existing online 12-month or 6-month Xbox Live Gold member, there’s no price change. If you choose to renew your membership, it will renew at the current price.
  • The price of a 1-month Gold membership is increasing $1 USD and the price of a 3-month membership is increasing $5 USD or the equivalent amount in your local market.
  • If you’d like to upgrade your Gold membership to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate your remaining Gold time will also convert directly to Ultimate (up to 36 months). For example, if you have 11 months of Xbox Live Gold now, and you upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, those 11 months convert to 11 months of Ultimate at no additional cost.
Members have already been notified in some regions. If you’re in a region where prices are being adjusted, you will receive an email and a message center notification over the next month letting you know what the new pricing is for your membership. Going forward, new pricing will be 1-month for $10.99, 3-months for $29.99, and 6-months for $59.99, or your local market equivalent. You can always visit your account to manage your membership, and prices won’t adjust until at least 45 days after you receive the messages.

EDIT: I feel bad for the people that only play Fortnite, 2K and Madden when it comes to these XBL price increases.

Last edited:
I feel bad for the people that only play Fortnite, 2K and Madden.

why ?

some might be really good at those games and actually enjoy playing

not everyone cares about single player games.

my rotation of NHL, Fifa, 2k and warzone is all i need atm

why ?

some might be really good at those games and actually enjoy playing

not everyone cares about single player games.

my rotation of NHL, Fifa, 2k and warzone is all i need atm
I was talking about the XBL Gold increase. They only play those game so $60 for 6 months is bull****.

I know everyone swears by Gamepass but it wasn’t for me. I gladly paid for Ori, FH and Gears. When subscribed to Gamepass, I would download all this stuff just to delete it without playing. A lot of those games are old or games I already played on PS. I was considering getting the Series X when Halo or Gears 6 drops but idk man, $120 for a year of Live is ridiculous :smh: I might just have to stock up when they go on sale from CDKeys and sit on them codes til I get my system.

Back
Top Bottom