Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Solid show, but that Starfield trailer really gave me virtually nothing beyond a (possible) release date. Like, I was curious before but now I'm kinda tight :lol:

As expected when they made all that acquisitions, the line up is coming together nicely. Wish some of it was closer to being ready, but their first-party output hasn't had the highest critical reception over the last decade so better they take all the time needed to really stick the landing on every last one of these games.

E3x3T0yVIAU4OP8
Dam I got excited for nothing I thought they put the og fallout on the console.

Solid show, but that Starfield trailer really gave me virtually nothing beyond a (possible) release date. Like, I was curious before but now I'm kinda tight :lol:

I feel like I got more out of the leaked screenshot that showed part of the HUD :smh:

Are we just buying the codes online? Like example, I go on M$ and buy three years worth of Love and one month of Ultimate and then consecutively apply the codes?

Should work no matter where you purchase the codes. Redeem the Gold codes first and Ultimate last. No recurring billing for any of them.

From watching the Halo multi-player reveal it seems grenade push to get power weapons easier than ever.

Can see youtubers like Mint Blitz using that grappling hook to catch mean no scope highlights.

The BR seems big and takes up more screen view or something.

I hope they come out with a Halo 3 Anniversary or something to satisfy us classic preferred players.

Can't believe Halo 3 is still so good and enjoyable after all these years... straight timeless classic.

Rewatched the Halo multi-player reveal like 5 times now and I'm excited.

It looks good and they did a great job.

Yeah Halo is dead to me didn't even see it. No interest in seeing it.

I played H3 yesterday so I'm good. As long as that still exists.
Didn't like Halo 5 MP?

Or better yet,what didn't you like about Halo 5 MP?

Some flying game... not seeing Pilotwings on N64 though :lol:

Flight Simulator

Game actually had some hype around it when it dropped for PC and reviewed really well. If it's on Gamepass I'm checking for it no doubt.

Solid showing today. Next few years should be pretty dope for games.

Didn't like Halo 5 MP?
Nope. Didn't play one second of the retail game. Played the beta it sucked to me, and this will be the same. It's not anything like the Halo I love but that's OK. They can go get the bag.

Forza Horizon 5 :smokin

Halo looks good but the mp has never done much forme and I know I’ll be trash at it.

Redfall looks dope.

Excited to see Doom Eternal get next gen patch and Wolfenstein 2 hit Gamepass.

Enjoyed the show overall but not much else really was there for me.

Back
Top Bottom