Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
This Mortal Kombat 11 clip was on Playstation but it's such an amazing clip I just have to share it here. For reference, the Nightwolf player with the British accent is a professional Mortal Kombat player who streams on Twitch and plays in the most annoying way possible to piss people off.

Wow. That was hilarious.

But for real, where’s the fighters for Series X? PS5 got GG and probably SF6. Can we get KI? Also is KoF multi console?

Wow. That was hilarious.

But for real, where’s the fighters for Series X? PS5 got GG and probably SF6. Can we get KI? Also is KoF multi console?

There's older KoF games on the backwards compatibility store but unfortunately the new ones are PS exclusive.

I'm a fighter fan and wish GG or KoF would hop over. I have a PS4 and both had great entries on it.

I still have a 360 just for MvC2 and Simpsons Arcade :lol: I did love DBZ Fighter and still play that every now and then.

There's older KoF games on the backwards compatibility store but unfortunately the new ones are PS exclusive.

I'm a fighter fan and wish GG or KoF would hop over. I have a PS4 and both had great entries on it.

I still have a 360 just for MvC2 and Simpsons Arcade :lol: I did love DBZ Fighter and still play that every now and then.
What’s a good stick for the Series X?

Just purchased a Xbox Series S via StockX for $360. Waiting to see if the seller is going to ship it before I get excited.
Didn't know StockX sold game consoles. Probably gonna go the resale route for the Series X on my next paycheck, feel like I waited long enough.

Haven't been gaming much at all outside of the occasional Modern Warfare MP matches.

Didn't know StockX sold game consoles. Probably gonna go the resale route for the Series X on my next paycheck, feel like I waited long enough.

Haven't been gaming much at all outside of the occasional Modern Warfare MP matches.
Yeah they seem to do it all now. As of right now, their lowest Series X is $674 if you want it from somebody in the US. They also offer Affirm payment selection if you don't want to pay the full amount up front.

The lowest priced Xbox Series S on there is $357 now.

Yeah they seem to do it all now. As of right now, their lowest Series X is $674 if you want it from somebody in the US. They also offer Affirm payment selection if you don't want to pay the full amount up front.

The lowest priced Xbox Series S on there is $357 now.
I'm just going to go the OfferUp route, seen a few for around $650 or best offer, so can probably grab one for $600 if lucky.

Damn. I've got somewhere I HAVE to be tomorrow. They'll be long gone by the time I get there.

Hopefully this is a good sign of things to come with availability.

Sony is strategically buying exclusivity for all of them.
That’s my problem. I love fighters. Gamer pass is awesome. But I’m not a huge FPS or NA RPG type.

Im going to go where SF, KOF, Final Fantasy is…

Also, IMO, I haven’t seen a game that looks quite like Ratchet. I’m sure they’re coming. And the E3 message is day one on Ultimate Gamepass.

Back
Top Bottom