Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
This is random/late and idk where else to post :lol:, but that ending to Half Life Alyx :wow:

Saw four Series S consoles sitting at Wal-Mart.

Now if the Series X starts to sit, it'll be all good.

Dam im filling up the internal storage faster then I was expecting! I think I gotta buy the side soon. Theres only 2 on the market right?

Been running into this guy on Mortal Kombat 11 regularly in ranked matches for the past year and he gets salty as hell every time :rofl:
When he's done raging in game he often sends salty messages afterwards. Ran into him again earlier and playing as Robocop in general tends to result in salty opponents.

Xbox should bring back voice messaging, text just isn't the same

9f7e01698f85388fa2131e013ccb7b8a.png

Earlier salt:
9f9754694c706f9ed966129f67a39106.png

Unless you're just goofing off with your friends, the whole point of the game is to win. He needs to get better.

I remember dudes yelling "stop doing the same move over and over!" to me in arcades back in the day. No coincidence these people were always bad at the game in general.

How long does Microsoft store take to ship? Copped series x Thursday. Still says pending with arrival date of Tuesday.

Death's Door is so good

Recommended for people who like stuff like Hyper Light Drifter and Hollow Knight

Just recently downloaded
World of Warships
Fishing Planet
The Hunter Call of the Wild
War Thunder
Vigor

I spent all of last night trying to level up on World of Warships and Fishing Planet. I might actually be addicted to the fishing game lol.

Played like 3hr of Death's Door so far. Great game. Pretty funny too.

Pothead :lol:

Halo Infinite beta starts tomorrow. Didn't get a invite for the first test, but should be more for the upcoming weeks.

love when games have fishing in them. far cry 5 got good fishing, stardew valley too.
Still need to finish Far Cry 5. Not a fan of the series, but it's the only one where the setting grabbed my attention. The buildup before the release had me hyped

Like 1/3 through the game so far.

Unless you're just goofing off with your friends, the whole point of the game is to win. He needs to get better.

I remember dudes yelling "stop doing the same move over and over!" to me in arcades back in the day. No coincidence these people were always bad at the game in general.
The funny thing is, he literally only spams 2 moves. The character he always uses is Frost and all he does is use her advancing overhead attack and her air divebomb. If he’s standing, the overhead string is coming 100%. If he jumps, the divebomb is coming 100%.

Then he’s so delusionaly salty that he complains about me zoning him with Robocop.
Why would I use more than 2 or 3 moves when that’s all I need to beat him, it’s all about efficiency and not taking too much risks.

“The ascent is the most fun game I’ve played this year”

I need to check out Death's Door too

Back
Top Bottom