Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
I always look at Game Pass this way: If it saves me money on just one or two games, that makes it worthy the money. That's $130 I don't have to spend right there on games like Forza or Halo. The only way GP would not be worth it is if you hardly play games at all.

I always look at Game Pass this way: If it saves me money on just one or two games, that makes it worthy the money. That's $130 I don't have to spend right there on games like Forza or Halo. The only way GP would not be worth it is if you hardly play games at all.
Treat it like Blockbuster of old. Try out a game that has decent cover art or something you've heard good things about to see if you like it. Try out genres you've never thought about playing.

I seen they had all the destiny dlc available and that right there made it worth it and I saved money

I’m already paying for Gold might as well pay a few bucks extra. Got MLBTS21 “free” out of it and early release. Be on the lookout for Newegg/target/fatwallet deals on game cards.

Game Pass is definitely a must have and the reason why I won't be paying for most of the games coming out in the future.
All Battlefield games are on there for free.
Day Z is worth checking out if you're into online survival
Rainbow 6 Siege is a good online tactical shooter. Same for PUBG.
All Yakuza games are free
Black Desert Online and Elder Scrolls Online if you're into MMOs
Tons of EA titles.

It’ll end up on EA Play which is a part of Gamepass eventually but not out the gate.
I saw there were some rumors of it possibly being there on day 1 because of EA play and to add more hype to GP. I’ll still probably buy it and get the gold version.

Valhalla was the first game i tested on my series x and I was blown away by the graphics but it didn't hold me in for more than a few weeks.

I got Watch Dogs Legion on release date and still haven't touched it :lol:

Another game I need to finish lol

You don't ever finish any damn games

D Fly D Fly

Valhalla was the first game i tested on my series x and I was blown away by the graphics but it didn't hold me in for more than a few weeks.

I'm pretty much in the same boat

Got it at release and played for a few sessions and then moved on to other things

Playing now just to hold me over until the next season of Destiny

I wanted to try AC but the fat that it’s a bigger game than AC Odyssey put me off on it. Unfortunately with the news of AC Infinity being a GaaS, I’m probably done with the AC franchise for good.

shout out the devs for building an amazing world with hella detail in The Ascent but man its so buggy, might have to put it down until they do some updates.

Back
Top Bottom