• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20210825-174034_Samsung Internet.jpg

Anybody else got this?. Of course I pressed and hold right into an error..

I hope all of those that trying to buy the Halo console is for resale purposes.

At least those who already own a Series X.

Why? I like the design and I collect LE consoles, kinda.
Oh I like the design too. If I had the choice of this or the regular Series X, I would have went for the Halo Series X no doubt(as long as resale prices were reasonable).

Never been into collecting video games though, doesn't seem like a worthwhile investment. As far as I know, the only games that retain crazy value is Nintendo products.

Honestly it has nothing to do with the value or them or reselling, I just like games. More than shoes. It's not a bad feeling checking the prices of certain older games that you didn't think were worth much that end up going for hundreds, but I honestly don't really care.

Never thought about which one I liked more lol. Gaming would be hard to give up since I do that more than actual TV watching(outside of sports).

Had the same hobbies for quite a while now though.

Series X is the 360 on steroids man. Microsoft embraced the “for the gamers” thing after getting criticism last gen for doing the opposite and I got Retroarch about to get going so I can run consoles up to the Wii on it :nthat:

Controller no longer says out of stock on the xbox splash page for it.. I wonder if they're gearing up for a restock

Smh I can't believe they released that bullshid trailer for the Saints Row reboot. None of us day 1 fans asked for that mess. We want something that mirrors the first two games, but with a little more seriousness as a real competitor to the GTA series. What I saw made me instantly think of a cartoony version of Watch Dogs 2.

Back
Top Bottom