Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Halo Elite controller up for UK preorder on Amazon. I placed an order for US delivery.. after shipping and taxes came out to $250 flat.

Smh I can't believe they released that bullshid trailer for the Saints Row reboot. None of us day 1 fans asked for that mess. We want something that mirrors the first two games, but with a little more seriousness as a real competitor to the GTA series. What I saw made me instantly think of a cartoony version of Watch Dogs 2.

Saint's Row can't be a real competitor to GTA anymore. That window closed after Saints Row 2.

*So with Halo multiplayer being free to play, that means one who is NOT subscribed to Game Pass would have to pay $60 to experience the Halo campaign. Would you do it? I know there are many people who claim they don't pay full price for single player games but I curious if those people would make an exception for Halo.

*I know most people in here are subscribed to Game Pass

No way I'm paying $60 for Infinite's campaign. Halo 5's was garbage. Corny acting in the cutscenes and the story was just bad in general imo. Don't care what they're promising this time :lol:.

*So with Halo multiplayer being free to play, that means one who is NOT subscribed to Game Pass would have to pay $60 to experience the Halo campaign. Would you do it? I know there are many people who claim they don't pay full price for single player games but I curious if those people would make an exception for Halo.

*I know most people in here are subscribed to Game Pass

If I didn't have Game Pass Ultimate I'd seriously consider it. Normally don't pay full price for any games but I'd make an exception for the Halo franchise.

Side note: Do people in here use Microsoft Rewards? Switching from Google to Bing as my default search engine has earned me a controller and several games at this point, all purchased with Rewards points. My GPU subscription ends in October 2022; I'll probably save my points to put towards subscription renewal.

Halo 5 campaign is the only one I never completed.

Finished every other campaign on Legendary though.

I tried out the campaign for Halo 5 and I remember it being really hard.

One of the best Halo maps ever getting a remake for Halo 3.
Screenshot_20210828-161010_Google.jpg

Saint's Row can't be a real competitor to GTA anymore. That window closed after Saints Row 2.
Because the team decided to go full time wacky on 3 and 4. Us day 1 fans thought this reboot would go back to that gangster feel of Saints Row 1. Who knows maybe they will get a nice amount of support being that it comes out in February when there’s not much competition.

If I didn't have Game Pass Ultimate I'd seriously consider it. Normally don't pay full price for any games but I'd make an exception for the Halo franchise.

Side note: Do people in here use Microsoft Rewards? Switching from Google to Bing as my default search engine has earned me a controller and several games at this point, all purchased with Rewards points. My GPU subscription ends in October 2022; I'll probably save my points to put towards subscription renewal.

Yup! I've been using it for years! I had gold paid off for 3yeara cause of rewards. Make sure you do the gpu rewards side and you can hit goals quicker. It takes me 5 mins to do mobile and I do pc searches on my xbox so it dont take long at all

Pre-ordering Infinite tomorrow at Best Buy FWIW.

Don't let 343 play with your money like that. Get game pass when it drops and try it out first. The multiplayer is free so your basically paying $60 for just the campaign.

This ain't Bungie anymore and 343 can't be trusted. 7 years later and them boys still talking about more **** got to be delay after having 1 year delay already ... :lol:

I'm sure I won't be disappointed, Halo is my favorite game series.

Halo 4/5 launched relatively well as far as I remember. Halo 4's campaign was pretty good, if not short too. Verdict is out on H5 though, but most people compare it to H2's campaign(a disappointment).

Back
Top Bottom