Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
For the Series X that's not bad, but for an Xbox One S that's more than double what the system costs.

Series X - $24 x 24 = $576
One S - $23 x 24 = $552
One S Digital - $20 x 24 = $480

Also, that's sort of like a threshold of what the Series X will cost which might be $500.
The All Access program includes 24 months of game pass ultimate

i think im gonna move to sony this year.

xbox one had NO GAMES bruh. xbox exclusives were trash too. Sony on the other hand has been killing it with the exclusives.

i think im gonna move to sony this year.

xbox one had NO GAMES bruh. xbox exclusives were trash too. Sony on the other hand has been killing it with the exclusives.

As someone that owns both I never touch my PS4 Pro, it hasn't been powered on in God know's how long.
God of War, Spiderman and Persona were the only exclusives that made it worth owning to me. Outside of that Xbox does everything better for me and it's interface is infinitely better. I hope Sony doesn't run with the same one again for PS5.
Will be getting my Xbox first, PS in a year or 2, maybe longer. If you've followed Microsoft's moves as of late, they seem pretty committed to focusing on the games more this go round and picked up a handful of studios to do exclusive work for them,

same sentiments here, literally dusted it off to play FF remake. i usually have both systems from when they launch. I just prefer the experience on XBOX but i do understand the need for more high end exclusives.

Yea i bought both at launch.
Barely played the ps4 after finishing story modes.
Gifted it to someone. Ill be sticking to one console from now on.

As someone that owns both I never touch my PS4 Pro, it hasn't been powered on in God know's how long.
God of War, Spiderman and Persona were the only exclusives that made it worth owning to me. Outside of that Xbox does everything better for me and it's interface is infinitely better. I hope Sony doesn't run with the same one again for PS5.
Will be getting my Xbox first, PS in a year or 2, maybe longer. If you've followed Microsoft's moves as of late, they seem pretty committed to focusing on the games more this go round and picked up a handful of studios to do exclusive work for them,

I also have both. everything I play on xbox could be played on PS4 + exclusives.

the only thing i'll give xbox is they have a better online/multiplayer platform.

they HAVE to get exclusives or better games..

xbone literally got KILLED game wise when compared to ps4. end of the cycle and Sony is still getting dope games compared to Microsoft

I just let my XBL run out and within a week there is always a dashboard offer...one month for $1 or three for $10

Staying home got me interested in grabbing a new console. Slim chance it happens with a new 1 month old anytime soon, but gonna follow along a bit, been out for years and not even sure what the latest Xbox models are.

Staying home got me interested in grabbing a new console. Slim chance it happens with a new 1 month old anytime soon, but gonna follow along a bit, been out for years and not even sure what the latest Xbox models are.

Latest model is the Xbox One X and it's $299 now.

New model Xbox Series X is coming this holiday 2020.

3658879-screen shot 2020-04-22 at 2.45.50 pm.png

Back
Top Bottom