Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Got the Halo Infinite Test Flight invite.

Also downloaded the Vanguard Open Beta, will give it a run tomorrow.

A guard is absolutely trash. I found somethings fun in Cold War but there’s nothing redeemable in this game

Advanced Warfare was cool, WWII was meh. At least hoping this is an improvement over that.

A guard is absolutely trash. I found somethings fun in Cold War but there’s nothing redeemable in this game
Played 4 matches. So far I like it. Didn't play Cold War and probably never will, but it seems solid so far. Had a positive K/D in 3 of the 4 matches.

Dumb late but started Wolfenstein New Order on Gamepass last week and this game is great.
Some great tense moments too.

Vanguard is horrible... this beta is entirely too early to release to the public
Only weird thing is that I'm getting a lot of kills after death. Seems like teammates are finishing them off and I get credited for the kills.

Last edited:
The time to kill is way too quick in Vanguard imo. Overall health needs to increase by like 15-25% and it'll be so much better.

Only weird thing is that I'm getting a lot of kills after death. Seems like teammates are finishing them off and I get credited for the kills.

thats how it is now.. basically you get an elimination after inflicting damage if a teammate kills

Had two gaming buddies who were able to cop Series Xs today from Best Buy. One just recently sold his digital PS5 for it, saying he regretted switching lol.

Still a few left but need some people to play 2K with.

1632466726238.png

Back
Top Bottom