Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Titan fall was trash btw

classic-cartoon.gif

After playing the Halo Infinite beta this past weekend.

I'm not feeling it. I'm not saying I'm a pro at Halo but I'm not bad either and I was getting clapped.

I don't know if they turned off aim assist or strafing was to high but I couldn't hit shots with that dumb pistol in close to medium range fights.

The AR was the best weapon IMO and it needs to be nerfed as it's way to strong.

I hope they fix it because I see a lot of people complaining about it.

I miss the advance movement of Halo 5 though.

Just further cements Halo 3 as a masterpiece since it still is the most popular and cannot be topped. Even now like playing Halo 3 social or ranked feels so fun and fulfilling.

I just have to live with the fact nothing will compare or come close to it.

Anyone looking forward to Insurgency Sandstorm?

I like those relatively realistic/immersive FPS and am cautiously excited for BF2042 (especially coming from and loving BC2, BF3, & BF4), which is why Sandstorm had been on their radar.

Seems like it's finally releasing on console in a day or two (been delayed on console for almost a year, if I remember correctly) and am interested in the quick TTK, point fire system, limited HUD, etc.

Anyone else?

Anyone looking forward to Insurgency Sandstorm?

I like those relatively realistic/immersive FPS and am cautiously excited for BF2042 (especially coming from and loving BC2, BF3, & BF4), which is why Sandstorm had been on their radar.

Seems like it's finally releasing on console in a day or two (been delayed on console for almost a year, if I remember correctly) and am interested in the quick TTK, point fire system, limited HUD, etc.

Anyone else?

It looks pretty fun but it might be too much for me, can see myself dying a lot :lol:

I'll end up on BF2042 for my military shooter this year.

Got my BF2042 Beta key from Best Buy. Thought it would let you preload, but nothing appear in my games or owned games. :frown:

I've long ago accepted the fact that Halo's multiplayer will never be great again. Had some great times back in the day though.

As long as I can get some sort of fun out of new Halo, I'll be alright though.

I haven't played the Infinite beta, so I can't speak to that game. Sprint hasn't worked very well in the past though. You can't have what amounts to walking human tanks and sprint. It makes for some horrible gameplay. Not to mention all maps have to be designed around it, which also affects the game in a negative manner.

Running works in games like Call of Duty and Battlefield because the time to kill is so fast.

If I had my way they'd leave sprint in single player or make serious adjustments to it for multiplayer.

After playing the Halo Infinite beta this past weekend.

I'm not feeling it. I'm not saying I'm a pro at Halo but I'm not bad either and I was getting clapped.

I don't know if they turned off aim assist or strafing was to high but I couldn't hit shots with that dumb pistol in close to medium range fights.

The AR was the best weapon IMO and it needs to be nerfed as it's way to strong.

I hope they fix it because I see a lot of people complaining about it.

I miss the advance movement of Halo 5 though.

Just further cements Halo 3 as a masterpiece since it still is the most popular and cannot be topped. Even now like playing Halo 3 social or ranked feels so fun and fulfilling.

I just have to live with the fact nothing will compare or come close to it.
The hit zone for the guns I think are literally 0. The sniper for example if your reticle isn’t right on their head, you miss. And I mean a cm off. It has to be red at any distance and it has to be on their head. That could be what you’re feeling too.

I also had to turn off some setting that was speeding up my sens as i turned. By default it was at 2 I had to put it to 0 or 1 because it felt too unpredictable.

Not feeling the game cause you trash?

new Halo doesn’t have the same level of aim assist which encourages more skill word to RB6?

:rofl: I’m kidding

kind of

The AR is def OP and the radar range is too low imo.

I've seen a lot of ppl complaining about hit zone on Reddit and aiming for console.

Also I wish there was a way to turn off cross play. I'm nott trying to play against PC players and get my *** handed to me by mouse and keyboard lol

I never need external storage. I just delete the game once I beat it and just re download it if I ever need it again

I don’t need another TB but I might get this one. Sports and multiplayer games take up a decent amount of space and I like having a few single player games on hand

Back
Top Bottom